What's new

Alternative to Invisishield?

Tricon7

Reaction score
I bought my iPhone last month and got the extra Invisishield covering which protects the glass to go on it for an extra $20. Well, it got scratched, and since the shield has a lifetime warranty, I went to get another. Talk about having to go through red tape! So I have to go to the website and give them my credit card # (in case I don't mail in my scratched covering, at which point they'll charge me full price), and they're charging me $4 for shipping when it only costs them about $1. And if I don't mail in the damaged cover within 60 days, they'll charge me full price. Unfortunately, there's no retail outlet that sells these things so I could just swap out locally.

Is there an alternative to this product? It can't cost them more than 25 cents to make it - if that. I'm always suspect of a business that demands your credit card number first before they'll redeem anything for you or deal with you.

There is www.bestskinsever.com. Similar product and a lot cheaper.

Then there is the SGP case. I got the neo hybrid. It comes in several colors to chose from. Comes with a screen protector, and has a back cover to protect the back also. This case costs $26, but offers great protection to the phone and not much bulk.