What's new

Iphone4 Issues?

Ugh, I have had my Iphone a month and just noticed scratches on my camera lens too! I have had it in a griffin elan passport wallet case since day one.

So how the hell it got scratched is beyond me. I have insurance on it with ATT but Id have to pay the 200 dollar deductible. I cant really see a difference in pictures, but Im not sure. Will Apple let me maybe exchange it if I show them the receipt showing I bought a case the same moment I bought the phone? I know that doesnt prove it was always in there, but still. Not to mention I have a family plan with two other Iphone's on it and a backflip, I pay 300 something bucks a month. Im upset :(

I have an idea that will fix all of those things. You have to do them in this order though.

1. Go into your youtube app
2. Search for the antennagate song
3. Watch it
4. Chill out

My lens is scratched and when taking photos you cannot see scratches on them but it looks foggy or like pictures taken in a steamy environment whereas before where crystal clear, is there anything i can do to rectify this? I know brasso is good for taking scratches out of motor cycle helmet visors but think mine beyond this so can i get it replaced? :-(

The iPhone 4 is going to be released very soon, and many people have attempted to get their iPhone pre-ordered, but it seems impossible to get even get that. So when you're looking forward to the new iPhone, you have to remember that you may have to wait for them to come out in stores for you to purchase.

well with some advanced features there are also some issues with the iphone so its better to cope up with the problems

1. :iphone4vert:Im lefty so i have this problem so when im making a call, :phone: the speaker is towards the backside of my chin, so people cant hear anything when i talk, i have to switch it over to the other side
  2. :phone:Receptiion issuses? idk but the antenna thing of the left corner (im lefty remember?) only only appears if your hand is a specific moisture.

I am right handed but I always hold my phone to my left ear. Not sure why, but I do. I don't have any issues with the antenna or anyone hearing me. In fact everyone remarks on the clarity of my calls.... I wonder if you have a bad phone?