What's new

AirPrint On iOS From ANY PRINTER (No Special Printer Needed)

PhilSynowiec

iPhoneForums.net News Team
Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3Jf_NCbKG8]YouTube - AirPrint On iOS From ANY PRINTER (No Special Printer Needed) - iOS Vlog 207[/ame]​

This video will show you how to AirPrint, print some thing from your iOS device to a wireless printer, without the need of a wireless printer. You can use any printer you have hooked up to your Mac. If you have an iMac that is hooked up to a printer 24/7, even better.

Printopia is a Mac App that will act as a middle man toward your printer. Instead of contacting your printer directly from your device when you press "print", you device contacts your Mac and then your Mac informs your printer of what is needed to be printed. While on your Mac you don't see anything running, Printopia is doing its thing in the background. Just install, plug in your printer, and you're set.

Download the trial and try for yourself:
Printopia - AirPrint to any Printer - Print from iPad - Print from iPhone - Ecamm Network

I'm not undestand how this works, does this only work with a Mac or can I use the Sony Vaio allow with my IPhone and HP Printer....and is there an App 2 make it work......:confused:

According to FAQ's on the web site, there is no windows version... Does anyone of a similar program for windows???