What's new

Activate iPhone 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

avioman88

Reaction score
Hi! Can i bypass the activation on iPhone 4 With ios4? it's better if i upgrade to IOS7.1 and then use the tethered jailbreak with geeksn0w?
Thanks

You can hacktivate on iOS 4 through 6 on the iPhone 4, but not on iOS 7. OTA updating has not yet been introduced on iOS 4, and skipping 2 entire iOS thresholds with iTunes's update feature is not advisable. If you have complete SHSH blobs and APTickets saved previously for iOS 5 or 6, you can use them to restore to one of those iOS that you have blobs for. If you do not have blobs previously saved, you're either stuck on your current iOS, or, you'll need to borrow a SIM card from someone of the same carrier as your iPhone 4, use it to activate, then return the SIM to the lender

Sent from my iPad using Tapa

Finally i've hacktivate with success the iPhone 4 with iOS 4.3 using a modified IPSW by sn0wbreeze and flashed with redsn0w. after this i've restored the iPhone with iOS7.1 and succesfully hacktivated and jailbreaked it with .........

Last edited by a moderator:
You can keep your piracy utilities to yourself. Just note that there are plenty of known issues with that utility as well as pirating.

Sent from my iPad using Tapa

Status
Not open for further replies.