What's new

About bumper cases

ramulos

Reaction score
Hi all im a noob here and sorry if this question has been asked..so here goes.could someone please recommend me a good/awesome/cool bumper case for my 4s that protects your iPhone while laying flat on the surface with your screen faced down and if none a thin case maybe that has the same protection.thanks much!😁

Hi all im a noob here and sorry if this question has been asked..so here goes.could someone please recommend me a good/awesome/cool bumper case for my 4s that protects your iPhone while laying flat on the surface with your screen faced down and if none a thin case maybe that has the same protection.thanks much!
well this bumper covers everything you asked for except for the protection when laying face down,it doesn't have a lot of lip on the front but i never lay mine face down.
[h=1]My much longed for Draco bumper.[/h]

Poisonivy said:
well this bumper covers everything you asked for except for the protection when laying face down,it doesn't have a lot of lip on the front but i never lay mine face down.

Thanks Poisonivy this bumper case looks awesome!but been lookin for somethin that has a little lip raised on it so i wont scratch the front of the phone :D

Thanks Poisonivy this bumper case looks awesome!but been lookin for somethin that has a little lip raised on it so i wont scratch the front of the phone :D
i have the Moshi ivisor on my screen so it doesn't get scratched,i can recommend that.

Poisonivy said:
i have the Moshi ivisor on my screen so it doesn't get scratched,i can recommend that.

Cool!!thanks much!

That is GORGEOUS!!! I'd be paranoid I'd scratch my front and back facing!!

iPhoneMommy
~Tech Obsessed Mom~
iPhone 5 - Black - 16GB

"Be nice to people on your way up because you'll meet them on your way down." - Wilson Mizner

Tapatalk Yo! :)

That is GORGEOUS!!! I'd be paranoid I'd scratch my front and back facing!!

iPhoneMommy
~Tech Obsessed Mom~
iPhone 5 - Black - 16GB

"Be nice to people on your way up because you'll meet them on your way down." - Wilson Mizner

it shouldn't scratch too easily ,also its made from CNC milled Aircraft grade Aluminium so it should be pretty tough.

Last edited:
I meant the phones casings. :)

iPhoneMommy
~Tech Obsessed Mom~
iPhone 5 - Black - 16GB

iPhoneMommy
~Tech Obsessed Mom~
iPhone 5 - Black - 16GB

ah right,i thought you meant the bumper :)

iPhoneMommy
~Tech Obsessed Mom~
iPhone 5 - Black - 16GB

as i said i have the screen protected and a protector on the back too so it's all covered.

Poisonivy said:
as i said i have the screen protected and a protector on the back too so it's all covered.

Does the bumpers affect phones signals?

If you get the Moshi ivisor get the Xt. It was the clearest screen protector I've ever used (along with the gorilla glass on my Taktik) and held up great. The only issue I had, no fault of the Moshi, is the defender I had over it scratched the bejesus out of the non-screen area and dented it in a few places. I highly recommend the Moshi for its clarity and extreme ease of installation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi all!!does anyone here in the us purchased cases from iphonecases4s.com?just wanna know how long would it take to ship on their free shipping option? Thanks!!!

Last edited: