What's new

A menu popped up on my Iphone and now I can't use touchscreen

Johnatan

Reaction score
So today in the afternoon my mother pressed on some kind of a button on her iPhone. She has iPhone 13. The menu looks like a hand and when you open it up you have some kind of arrows.
Now I tried to press on the hand gesture and I can't use the touch screen anymore. I have tried to shut the phone but I cant even swipe.
Any help will be blessed, I didn't find any answers on the internet.
IMG_4868.jpg

I have not seen this on my iPhone but I believe one of the settings has some sort of touch and hold (instead of tapping), hopefully holding down will get a response from the phone.

Restart the iPhone. Press and quickly release the volume up button. Press and quickly release the volume down button. Then press and hold the side power button until the Apple logo appears, then release.

So today in the afternoon my mother pressed on some kind of a button on her iPhone. She has iPhone 13. The menu looks like a hand and when you open it up you have some kind of arrows.
Now I tried to press on the hand gesture and I can't use the touch screen anymore. I have tried to shut the phone but I cant even swipe.
Any help will be blessed, I didn't find any answers on the internet.
View attachment 62334

Settings,accessibility and turn off . Its an assistive button.