What's new

A Fully Assembled iPhone 6 Booting Up Appears on Video

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Reaction score

The above video is supposedly of a fully assembled iPhone 6 booting up for the first time. In the video we get a very clear look at the gunmetal grey iPhone 6. Feld & Volk claim they were able to gather enough spare parts from various supply chain sources to create a working device.

Not only do they demo its bootup, we also see the “Connect to iTunes” screen that appears when an iOS device is activated. They even show it side-by-side next to an iPhone 5S. Seeing the device in action instead of still pics definitely goes a long way to showing off its true beauty.

We are less than 11 days away from the final reveal!

Don't get me wrong, I like the rumored design of the iPhone 6, but am I the only one who thinks the design of the iPhone 5/5s is a MUCH better looking device?

Ya I'm not sure what I think about that camera ring sticking out of the design...

adapu8a8.jpg

Humm, I'm undecided at the moment

That's not going to be the next iPhone "iPhone 6" the volume buttons are to be round and not rectangle. Plus that design looks like from Samsung engineers rather than from Apple engineers. Anyway, just some few more days and you will be set.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not a fan of the new design. It looks rushed and nothing like an iPhone outside of the IOS. The 5s is a much better looking device. Nevertheless, I didn't like IOS 7 and actually switched to an android as a result of the new look. I soon returned and though I'm still not a fan, I tolerate the look.

Sent from my Gold iPhone 5s using Tapatalk