What's new

A Few Problems

rboseley

Reaction score
I must be in on the latest. Exit 3G S enter iPhone 4.

1 Cannot find the screen protector I want. Current one has no
bubbles - it just won’t stick. I had a somewhat stiff protector for
for my Blackberry. It was not exactly a clear finish, but not
problem seeing screen.

2 Got thee bumper. Had to take it off and on for various reasons.
Now the charge will not hold into position with the bumper on.
Ordered a new one via third party.

3 iPhone will not pair with my auto BT

4 Have not had a successful Facetime experience.

5 I do tend to lose calls when phone pressed to ear.

Awaiting the experts. Thanks

I must be in on the latest. Exit 3G S enter iPhone 4.

1 Cannot find the screen protector I want. Current one has no
bubbles - it just won’t stick. I had a somewhat stiff protector for
for my Blackberry. It was not exactly a clear finish, but not
problem seeing screen.

2 Got thee bumper. Had to take it off and on for various reasons.
Now the charge will not hold into position with the bumper on.
Ordered a new one via third party.

3 iPhone will not pair with my auto BT

4 Have not had a successful Facetime experience.

5 I do tend to lose calls when phone pressed to ear.

Awaiting the experts. Thanks

1. It all depends on your preference. If you like the stiff ones theres plenty out there but they kind of cut down on the picture quality. I personally use invisible shield by zagg. No bubbles, doesnt come off, and keeps the great retina display.
2. Yeah the stock bumpers are cheap and arent 3rd party charger friendly. Your 3rd party case should work. I have a bumper, a snap on incase, and an otterbox. Love the otterbox the most.
3. If you have your phone on a firmware less than 4.1, apple has admitted to bluetooth issues. Im on fw 4.0 myself and have the issues. Fm 4.1 is "supposed" to fix it. I cannot confirm tho.
4. Whats wrong with facetime? You have a good wifi?
5. Also, when you lose calls, is it because your face is hitting the end call button while youre talking? Fw less than 4.1 has proximity sensor issues where this will happen. When i tried 4.1 on my phone it still did it so i just went back to an older fw.

I have 4.1 - I have tried Facetime with a few users and none of us had any luck. The front cam comes on and just shows ME in full screen. I have read that it has to do with ports etc Bluetooth will not pair. The phone picks up my car, but the car can't find the iphone. May be a car problem.

i have problem with my iphone...it gets lock while calling...have any idea about this

Facetime works perfectly for me. Remember you need wifi netwok on both sides. We had great time, and has never had a glitch so far...
I am getting the bodyguardz. Have the invisible shield on now, and its not good. Rainbow lines on the screen, and has bad orange peel. My friend has the bodyguardz, and its very smooth. Love it.

I'm really loving my clear-coat full body protection and works great with my speck candy shell.

Marc

hi,
i took video clips with the iphone4g this weekend. But I can't get the video to come up, only the first frame shows. When I check the properties, none of the video properties are there.
It was there, I saw it. Now, its gone?
I tried Stellar Photo Recovery, but the Macbook doesn't see the iphone4g as a drive.
Can anybody help?