What's new

A few JB/UL questions

Neubeehunhun

Reaction score
1) Which cydia app(ipad) enables all Flash based contents to be supported?

2) Usually how long does it take for an unlock to be released after the JB?

3) My dad has a factory refurbed iphone 4 with ios 501 for atnt, is there any way to unlock it?

4) My dad has an old iphone 3g JBed and unlocked on ios 3xx, he would like to update it to ios 4xx and maintain the unlock, how could I do it?

5) Are there any professional app for scheduling a lot of things with details and sends push notification when scheduled item is due?

Thanks!

1) There is no app to enable ALL flash based content. There was an app a long time ago called Frash but it was very limited in terms of compatibility and development ceased over a year ago.

2) Unlocks don't have any correlation to jailbreak release dates. Each process relies on a completely different exploit. There still is no unlock for the 04.11.08 iPhone4 baseband which is well over a year old now.

3) No, there is no way to unlock an iPhone4 once it has been restored to a factory iOS5 firmware.

4) Restore a custom pre-jailbroken iOS 4.2.1 firmware made with sn0wbreeze 2.2.1

5) Not really sure exactly what you're describing here, but maybe this can help: http://www.prowlapp.com/

Thank you!

For number 5, I want to use my ipad to schedule reservations for my Spa, the current software I'm using is downright awful, and professional ones cost thousands. Features I'm looking for are:

Schedule a large amount of reservations with organized UI(about 10-20 reservations per day)
Notifications when a reservation is due/nearly due