What's new

a big problem in my iphone4

demehdix

Reaction score
hi guys
yesterday i gave my iphone4 to a person to makes it jailbreaked and sync some programs in it but when hi gave it back i found that it not working when i put my simcart in it, in other word it shows ''no service''
before makes it jailbreaked it was working smoothly but when i gave the iphone to him its just stops working.....
i asked the person,he answered '' because the virsion of your mobile is 4.2.1 i can not make it unlock and you have to wait until the unlock for 4.2.1 version come
right now, iam confused and i dont know what to do?!!
the virsion before and after jailbreaking :4.2.1
by the way i tried to reset the network and i did it but its still shows ''no service'' and i bought my iphone from etisalat company from dubai.

sounds to me like the phone was already jailbroke and unlocked and that guy probly updated the firmware without preserving the baseband.

if that is the case,you must wait for the unlock for 3.10. baseband

sounds to me like the phone was already jailbroke and unlocked and that guy probly updated the firmware without preserving the baseband.

if that is the case,you must wait for the unlock for 3.10. baseband

+1...

so , now how can i restore my iphone without downloading the new frimware?

when you do a restore you will have a few choices of doing 1 a factory restore which will give you the latesed update. or a restore from one of your last syncs to when your phone was working proberly. best of luck