What's new

Prejailbroken iphone

jockmcd

Reaction score
Hello all , i had jailbroken ny sons iphone 3g phone running 4.2.1 with redsnow , my son then had his phone stolen from school so i phoned the service provider to block his phone , he was given it back today and it is back on factory settings and obviously cannot make any calls , his service provider is sending a sim with the same number same credit etc as i said its back to factory settings with nothing on it at all its still running 4.2.1 can i jailbreak as before with redsnow as per normal ?

It dosent even look like its still jailbroken which is odd theres no cydia icon , pue factory settings by the looks of it ?

Tried greenpoison first the last time mills and didnt wirk maybe ten times then tried the redsnow method and no probs first time r u sure gp works on 3g standard iphone cos it just wouldnt do it for me ? So am i cool to carry on as per normal and jailbreak like i did first time on it ?

When i jailbroke before during the process it asked me if i wanted to update something , i cant remember what it was exactly , i said yes but my sons internet seemed slow anyone any ideas what it was and should i say no to that part this time. It couldve been drivers or something please help .

Can any obe help me on this , i dont wanna jailbreak my sons phone until i know more on the comment above , please help

jockmcd said:
When i jailbroke before during the process it asked me if i wanted to update something , i cant remember what it was exactly , i said yes but my sons internet seemed slow anyone any ideas what it was and should i say no to that part this time. It couldve been drivers or something please help .

If it asked you it could've been the carrier settings or a firmware update.

Yeah thats what it was , nice one , what should i say this time yes/no ?

It's optional choices I think, but since the carrier is an update then click yes, if you agree to upgrade your iOS, to the latest version you can also click yes as well.