What's new

6 should be delivered today....

duluthga

Reaction score
Will the OS already be installed?
I assume I activate with AT&T, connect to itunes and it syncs everything?
Going from a 4 to a 6. Are adapters available so I can still use my boom box, car charger, etc?
My 4 pretty much came with no manual, same with the 6?

iOS 8 comes pre installed with the iPhone 6 and 6 plus, the 4 however uses a 30 pin slot on the bottom, but the 6/6+ uses the lightening connector, by now there should be many adapters to enable you to still use your boom box..etc

The 6, will come with the same content as pretty much all the iPhones, little booklet charger, pin to take out the sim and the phone of course.....

OS was installed. I had sync'd and updated my 4 on itunes so all of that was up to speed. Plugged the 6 into my pc and followed instructions. Went to itunes and it downloaded all of my updated apps and I was up and running in about 15 minutes. Bought one Apple 30 pin to lightning adapter for about $30 for my boom box. Looking around for less expensive off brand adapters for car charger, etc. now. Very pleased with how everything went so far!

I ordered a 6 with 128 gb on Thursday, received it opening afternoon at 2:20. Just a tad over 24 hours and I didn't have to stand in line.