What's new

4.3 qUESTION

Bobik

Reaction score
iS IT WORTH TO UPDATE TO 4.3? iS it any faster then 4.1??

Well I am installing as we speak, I will know soon.

Well i didnt find the browser working any faster. Thats the only thing I was looking forward to when I installed 4.3/ oh well/

It's always good to be on the latest and greatest :). It wouldn't be an update or improvement if it was a downgrade.

Bobik, did you have 4.1 before the 4.3 upgrade? Please let me know if you notice ANY improvement (other than some added features like Hotspot...). I have version 4.1 and it's rock solid. I won't upgrade until a newer version can beam me up to a Starship, or something. That is unless you can REALLY recommend 4.3!

I updated my 3GS yesterday. Haven't noticed any difference except the personal hotspot in the settings. I've just updated my 4G tonight and it's doesn't have it! Lol. Don't have a need for it anyway. Thinking of going back to 4.1 myself as more jailbreak tweaks work. If you don't jailbreak I would suggest updating to the latest firmwares as they come out...

Bobik, did you have 4.1 before the 4.3 upgrade? Please let me know if you notice ANY improvement (other than some added features like Hotspot...). I have version 4.1 and it's rock solid. I won't upgrade until a newer version can beam me up to a Starship, or something. That is unless you can REALLY recommend 4.3!

yeah. not worth it. They said that they made changes to the browser an it s'pose to be a bit faster, but I cant tell a difference.

yeah. not worth it. They said that they made changes to the browser an it s'pose to be a bit faster, but I cant tell a difference.

+5 i didn't notice any changes at all. Nothing at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk