What's new

4.2.8 Wifi issues

karlwireless

Reaction score
Anyone else with the latest 4.2.8 having MAJOR issues with connectivity specifically when on wifi? I've done a full restore and even setup as a new phone. Still awful.

Any ideas?

K

What's your issue about? You are not able to connect to your wifi? or it drops all the time? or the speed is bad? What?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No problems here with wifi on 4.2.8. Works perfectly. Have you tried rebooting your wifi router?

It drops wifi connection. Same at home and office wifi locations. I'm reading of similar behavior with the GSM update that hit but not much on the Verizon end.

No issues here. Home, Work or on the go, I use all the local free wifi spots near my workplace and to date they all connect and stay connected.

It drops wifi connection. Same at home and office wifi locations. I'm reading of similar behavior with the GSM update that hit but not much on the Verizon end.

And have you already tried to restore the iOS? Maybe that will fix the issue.

Anyone else with the latest 4.2.8 having MAJOR issues with connectivity specifically when on wifi? I've done a full restore and even setup as a new phone. Still awful.

Any ideas?

K

I am also having major WIFI issues on my iPhone. Issues happend instantly after updating to 4.2.8 on my Verizon iPhone 4. I have four offices all with Apple Airport Extreme's with the latest firmware. Wifi will randomly just drop off and go to 3g. This is a widespread issue. My friend has a Verizon iPhone 4 and his does the same thing since updating to 4.2.8.

Anyon here anything yet?