What's new

3200 error code

Apparently the resolution to the 3200 errror is to come here and post something, update is going through since the post above LOL

Put the phone to Airplane mode and try. I tried on my iPhone 4 and it updated successfully.

We tried it on 3 diff devices and all are updated and running successfully on iOS 5.

I can't get around this damn "Error 3194" that i have been getting since the beginning of iOS 5 coming out yesterday.

Things i have tried are, re-downloading iOS 5.IPSW file. Un-installing/re-installing iTunes. Made sure my PC is fully up to date. Tried with my Antivirus and firewall turned off. Tried in Airplane mode. And even tried in DFU mode and i am now stuck in DFU mode as all i get is "The iPhone "iPhone" could not be restored. An unknown error occurred (3194)", right after it gets to "Verifying iPhone restore with Apple..." In the top bar.

Anyone have any information to help me out here please? Thank you in advance.

Update: Ok so i managed to get out of DFU and can see my iPhone in iTunes. But still get the Error 3194 constantly. This is driving me nuts...

Update 2: Well after reading some more i come across someone mentioning to download the .IPSW file manually. Which i did and now get Error 3002... Lol

Update 3: I'm back to Error 3194 again now. Great! lmao

Final update and Resolved! This http://www.ipadforums.net/jailbreak...-how-resolve-itunes-unknown-error-3194-a.html worked for me perfectly and the first time. Now to play with iOS 5, finally... :D

Last edited:
How I got around the error 3200 in the prime time of the release of iOS 5 was put my phone into DFU mode, allowing iTunes to see the phone was in a restore status. Again this was about my 8th attempt but once I got to this stage, I disabled my Anti Virus software and this time the update downloaded installed and rebooted. Life is good.

Now just waiting til tomorrow for my new 4S to arrive but get too play in the meantime with the iOS5

Aren't we all just happy and glad were not on a BB right now! :)

Good luck all!