What's new

25% OFF Bank Holiday Bonanza Sale + FREE Screen Protector

iVogue

Reaction score
As posted earlier in the forum, iVogue has something big planned starting at midnight (GMT) tonight. Here in the UK we have a Bank Holiday Weekend starting so we've decided to have a Bonanza Sale!

iVogue is knocking 25% off the price of all iPhone cases and covers. We've got some great ranges for the iPhone 4 (& iPhone 3G/3GS) so we hope you check them all out: there are Bumpers, hard cases, silicone cases and the popular Duo Case.

And as promised we're giving away something extra for iPhone4forum.net users: A FREE screen protector with every order

We believe screen protectors are essential if you want to keep your iPhone 4 in good shape, and is now even more value for money!

To get your 25% discount and free screen protector just use BHOLIP4 at check out.

Visit iVogue

Or just PM me and I'll sort the discount out from there.

iVogue

thanks IVogue, i just placed my order & signed up for the news letter, will i get my 10% as well as the 'bankholiday' deal ?
i e-mailed [email protected] to explain that i only put the 'bankholiday' in the 'instructions to seller' , because i received the 10% off 3minutes after placing my order- can you help with that ? so far i have not received an order #

michael arnoldi
atlanta, Ga usa

thanks IVogue, i just placed my order & signed up for the news letter, will i get my 10% as well as the 'bankholiday' deal ?
i e-mailed [email protected] to explain that i only put the 'bankholiday' in the 'instructions to seller' , because i received the 10% off 3minutes after placing my order- can you help with that ? so far i have not received an order #

michael arnoldi
atlanta, Ga usa

Hi Michael,

Just emailed you. Order received, with thanks. Only one code per order though. Shipping out your order and FREE screen protector ASAP.

iVogue iPhone Cases

Hi everyone,

People are kindly posting that the code doesn't work.

The code is NOT to be placed in PayPal's discount code box becasue PayPal do not let UK websites create their own codes.

Instead place it in the 'Instructions to seller' box, as outlined in numerous threads and on the website.

The discount is refunded at dispatch manually.

Thank you for your patience.

wow...its really a great news...thanks for sharing such useful information with us...25% off on all cases price and free screen protector..its really a great news for iphone users

iphone 3gs skins