What's new

16gb or 32gb ??

co2tww

Reaction score
I am trying to decide on what size to get. Which do you have and why?

I have a 16 gb device. I don't have much music- 2 gb max- so I didn't see a need for more storage. If you plan to sync a lot of music or take a lot of videos you're better off with a 32 or 64 gb device.

If money isn't an issue, 32G it is. I wish I had saved more for a 32G now that my 16G is already half full.

I'm having the 32gb iPhone, I chose that one specially because of the high definition video capabilities on the 4S, my previous iPhone 4 was a 16GB and the storage was filling up way to fast because of videos taken with the iPhone, yet the iPhone 4 is a 720p so when I think about the videos size of the 4S I decided that a 16Gb couldn't be a good deal.
If you are not about using the iPhone to be making videos, or sporadically making videos, then go for the 16gb. It's way enough for apps and SMS iMessage, and even gaming progress saving, unless you are planing to load 10gb of music on it then you should go for the 32Gb.

I went for 64gb. The cost difference between 32 and 64 wasn't a hell of a lot ($150NZ/$120ish US), it was the main reason I upgraded from my 16gb 4. 16gb was annoying.

I have a 32GB because I have a fair bit of music on mine so i would obviously suggest the 32 GB but it will depend on your needs and finances.

I also regret getting the 16gb iphone 4. When taking out the contract it was free for the 16gb and i think an extra £40 for the 32gb. What a big mistake i made! When upgrading to whichever iphone is around at the time i will at least get the 32. I only have about 3gb left n thats with having about 450 songs, about 10 videos 200 pictures and all the rest it taken up by apps. Wiuld definatly recommend getting the 32.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Get the 32g! It's always better to have more, then not enough

I purchased me a 64gb iPhone 4S that way I know I will have plenty of room on the phone.

Sent from my 64gb iPad

chantelle310 said:
Great choice. Its always better to have too much instead of not enough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 

I learned this when on traveling last year. I could not figure out why my iPod did not record ideas or take pictures. Well out of storage space. Oh yea only is a 8gb.

Sent from my 64gb iPad

I have the 32 GB but only because the iphone 4 does not have a 64GB model.. the more space the better.

I learned this when on traveling last year. I could not figure out why my iPod did not record ideas or take pictures. Well out of storage space. Oh yea only is a 8gb.

Sent from my 64gb iPad

Atleast you made the right choice with the ipad :) ill be doing the same thing soon as the ipad3 launches.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 

Unleashed said:
I have the 32 GB but only because the iphone 4 does not have a 64GB model.. the more space the better.

I am glad that 4s has a 64gb model.

I have used 12.6 space up and that would definitely kill the 8gb storage.

I did the sync on my original iPhone and I found out that I was over he storage limit. I did take some applications that I did not need off the phone.

I wonder how much over the limited is allowed.

Sent from my 64gb iPad