What's new

:0( about ios5

gplock

Reaction score
So I just got the iPhone 4 from a friend ordered the Gevey. While it got here I upgraded to ios5 firmware 4.11.xxxx. I tried to unlock sim but no luck. Is there a way to get this to unlock again if so how. I'm using windows. N if u live in 08012 jersey I would love to pay for it to be done. I tired this but it didn't work
http://jaxov.com/2011/10/unlock-iphone-4-on-ios-5-final-using-gevey-sim-how-to-guide/

Greatly sadden.
Gary.

Last edited:
Ok. So I got it to work somewhat. I reset everything to 4.3.5. Saved the firmware. And downloaded the ios5 ipsw. So now I'm on iOS 5 firmware 4.10.01. Calls are working txt are workin n Internet as well. The two issues I have are A. No mms ? B The service comes in and out a lot from service to searching to no service back to service. Does any 1 have an idea/suggestions ? Should I try a new gevey card. Or is this common any thing would help..... Ps. I noticed when I hold the phone portrait style is when I loss service. if its in landscape I get it right back ?? Please feel free to comment need so sense of direction. Thank u

Last edited: