What's new

Will anyone upgrade to Iphone 8?

Drago94

Reaction score
Hi, I have the Iphone 7 Plus, should I upgrade to the Iphone 8 ? If anyone has the Iphone 7 Plus, will you upgrade?

I will upgrade if the phone allowed, but on me thing is someone upgraded, somehow the phone reaction became slow

I might, still undecided. Might just get the 7S plus. I wasn't planning on getting a phone this year since I usually get every other phone, and I'm quite happy with my current 7+, however, it got ran over by a couple cars earlier this year. Still works perfectly, has no cracks in screen, etc, but the bend that it has now annoys me lol. No trade in value this time :-(

There’s also the iPhone 7S and 7S Plus if you don’t want the iPhone 8. Both will be released at the same time.
I haven't seen anything official yet on the iPhone 8... did I miss it?

I've seen a lot of rumours, but nothing official. Just wondering.

I haven't seen anything official yet on the iPhone 8... did I miss it?

I've seen a lot of rumours, but nothing official. Just wondering.
Nothing is official until Apple announces the new iPhones at the September event.

OK. I really don't know if I should upgrade. The IPhone 8 will has OLED and better performance than IPhone 7 Plus.

I just switched to the 7 plus about seven or eight months ago. Had been an android user since the original Droid. One of the draws ( for me) was that it wasn't wrapped in glass. Now rumors suggest a glass back on the 8. Wireless charging ( if true) is nice, but I'm not a fan of the glass wrapped phones. Will probably stay with my red 7 plus.