What's new

Whats Your Favorite Tweak?

Definitely SBSettings!! With Iconoclasm coming in a close 2nd!! What does Barrel do? I'm not familiar with it...

When you swipe from page to page on your springboard it changes the animation of the icons

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow... just installed this tweak and it's friggin' awesome!!! Many more animations than the YouTube video shows!!

thomasjtsi said:
Wow... just installed this tweak and it's friggin' awesome!!! Many more animations than the YouTube video shows!!

Glad you like it!

I don't have a favorite tweak because there are too many good ones, but my top 5 would be:
1. SBSettings
2. MultiFl0w
3. FolderEnhancer
4. SpringFlash
5. BiteSMS

I use Barrel and BiteSMS together without any issues.
Perhaps it's the combination of tweaks I'm running. I never had an issue w/ BiteSMS until after installing Barrel. So that was the first thing that I removed... and Bite is running normally now. I even tried removing both and installing them in opposite order... that didn't help.

im like Jmills87 i cant choose just one ..

SBSettings, Winterboard, folder enhancer, iFile, Bigify, Clean status, infinidock, no news is good news, ..... i could go on for a while.

im waiting patiently on Springtomize 2

my3g is taking the taco right now for me. I love being able to make a facetime call over 3g and being able to download larger apps without being told that I have to be on wifi