What's new

Top Cydia tweaks?

I hate SBsettings for some reason, but I love the 5 icon dock, used ever since i got my 4 in 2010 ;)

i love the new tweak that allows you to access notification center from the lock screen. stops the need for having lockinfo and other apps like that. forgot the exact name to

yeah i know it does. but installing intelliscreen is basically making it take over as notification center. i have lockinfo and it does that too. but i rather use the native notification center. the only reason i went to lockscreen info instead of notification center was because notification center did not appear on the lock screen

I mainly use my Iphone for texting so I find BiteSMS the best tweak. This video shows off a few of its features.
[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=big1mAEk5nI[/video]

If you own a Pre A5 device, you should check Sara app too. It is like Siri but for non-iPhone 4s phones.

I love ''Zephyr''. It's an amazing way to switch between running apps in a quick an cool way. :p

pianoman said:
As my father would say "that's all just double talk". Not YOU, Unleashed, but the nonsense the carrier would be trying to change the meaning of the word "unlimited". Legally they can't do false advertising. AT&T no longer offers the Unlimited plan because they didnt anticipate how jailbreakers would get free tethering or the advent of HD movie downloading. They're losing millions. But they must honor their contract to us

Now jailbreakers void their warranty with Apple so that's slap on the hand enuff - but, on their side of the argument briefly, technically speaking AT&T doesn't "owe" a customer unlimited data for their jail broken tethering ability. So there's a polite detente. And AT&T doesn't bother anyone until it gets very excessive. That's how it has to stay. I will never give up my unlimited plan, around since my first 2G iPhone.

You can unjailbrake your iPhone incase you didn't know

Since this thread has decided to float to the top, I want to point out a simple fact about unlimited data and AT&T.

AT&T legally has the right, at any time, to stop and/or change data service levels to a single user at their discretion.

Which means no matter how much people want to argue about it, AT&T will win in the long run.

In fact, this became headline news yesterday with this little bombshell. DailyTech - AT&T Contracts Have Always Stipulated Data Throttling Despite Customer Complaints

Of course since 95% of people out their don't read what they sign, they would never know this fact.

bugmenow said:
If you own a Pre A5 device, you should check Sara app too. It is like Siri but for non-iPhone 4s phones.

I typed in Sara and couldn't find it.