What's new

Top Cydia tweaks?

iplaygames44

Reaction score
I think there are some very good iPhone tweaks out there.
Some of my favorites are infinifolders and SB settings

It's the notification center revamped and brought to your home screen.
Here are 2 screenshots for you and you can try it out in cydia too.
7b796ed6-e2c5-303f.jpg
7b796ed6-e2d4-cac0.jpg

I have a crowded home screen ( a lot of mods) so I don't think I'll use it just yet. But I'll keep note of it for the future.

I like PasswordPilot. You enter you app store password in it, and when you conduct a xaction, you get a popup with your log in info; push ok. I think there's a tweak out there that skips the ok part; just logs you in.

It's the notification center revamped and brought to your home screen.
Here are 2 screenshots for you and you can try it out in cydia too.
7b796ed6-e2c5-303f.jpg
7b796ed6-e2d4-cac0.jpg
Which clock widget is that? Sorry for the double post.

tward09 said:
Which clock widget is that? Sorry for the double post.

I don't know. I think it is just a copy of the weather widget in the normal notification center

Which clock widget is that?
that clock widget came with the intelliscreenX. Go to cydia and install it to try out, it has many features like Facebook, tweeter, emails, news, quick sms compose, reply on your lock screen. When i purchase it, it was $9,99 i don't know if the price increase again or not. And yes it's a lot expensive for such a tweak, i had not choice than buying it as i need it.

I love IntelliScreenXD.... but it eats my battery at olympic-super hero speeds. It's a shame, as I really like it. I bought LockInfo AND Intelliscreen so I could see which one was better. I actually think I prefer the layout of Intelliscreen, but it eats battery like crazy! So LockInfo is the one for me - and it's pretty good :)

Take care,
Rob