What's new

What would you like to see different for the iPhone 5?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unleashed said:
atm I have a 100mbit internet connection and on my "super hub" I have to set the frequency to 5GHz in order to receive the full 100megs and the problem with that is the iphone 4 does not have the capabilities to use a 5GHz frequency so either set it to 2.4 and get around 40-60 megs or not let my phone use a wifi connection, hopefully the iphone 5 will support it as the ipad already does

Interesting. I didn't know that, as I am think to upgrade my network to the same.

I'd like to see this new bad boy have wifi calling like the new tmobile phones so when we lose service we can still text and call using wifi

Not sure if this has been mentioned but having profiles like the BB does will finally allow me to get rid of my BB and not carry 2 phones.

Unleashed said:
atm I have a 100mbit internet connection and on my "super hub" I have to set the frequency to 5GHz in order to receive the full 100megs and the problem with that is the iphone 4 does not have the capabilities to use a 5GHz frequency so either set it to 2.4 and get around 40-60 megs or not let my phone use a wifi connection, hopefully the iphone 5 will support it as the ipad already does

Try to get another router and connect it to your regular one you use for everything else and have to different wifi networks off the same Internet connection

No home or volume buttons
Superb and sexy Design, slightly thin perhaps the thinnest.
higher resolution
Better speakers
iOS 6

bigger screen,bigger screen and.........a bigger screen.

Without reading the entire thread, I would guess that this has been asked for previously.

Increase the size of the iPhone by 20%. The majority of the competition is bigger. And bigger is better.

Bigger screen
Front/Rear HD Camera
Easy for JB teams to JB... Lol

Wanted to get a feel for what kind of features, changes, etc. that you'd like to see on the iPhone 5? Can be something you want added to the phone physically or in iOS.

Suggestions? Ideas? Wishes and hopes?
I have read iPhone 5's full information. I really like it very much. I think it is best iPhone. It is great features. I would like to see some features in iPhone 5 like better zooming, Good camera, Home button gone, 12mega pixel rear camera, it's earphone.

I read it now has a 4" screen and 8mp rear camera and 5mp front straight from pod2g's Facebook page. There was more confirmed specs but I can't remember. I think also it has 1gb of ram as well which is a plus.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

I read it now has a 4" screen and 8mp rear camera and 5mp front straight from pod2g's Facebook page. There was more confirmed specs but I can't remember. I think also it has 1gb of ram as well which is a plus.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk
believe nothing until Apple put it out there,its just rumour and speculation.

YouTube app update it like the mobile version ,flash player , big screen , download multiple apps at the same time ,a new wallet like other devices are using...

Status
Not open for further replies.