What's new

What would you like to see different for the iPhone 5?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt an iPhone will ever have flash. Apple is all about html5^^

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

no Apple device will ever have flash......never.

Flash will die off sooner or later...
this is a great example how powerfull the apple company actually is, killing Flash just by not using it;)

Funny thing is that I don't miss flash at all. I don't miss the 4.3" screen that I had either. I miss Swiftkey, widgets and toggles. Jail breaking has helped a lot though.

I miss flash! I always watch videos online and I have to pull out the laptop to do it. It's not too bad but I do miss it

Sent from my iPhone 4

I miss flash! I always watch videos online and I have to pull out the laptop to do it. It's not too bad but I do miss it

Sent from my iPhone 4

Flash will be a thing of the past soon enough. Adobe finally dropped flash support for all mobile devices.

Bought time. I hated flash. Lol!

Flash will die off sooner or later...
this is a great example how powerfull the apple company actually is, killing Flash just by not using it;)

to be honest i don't think it has anything to do with steve or apple it's just a process everything comes to an end. out with the old and in with the new. nothing more nothing less. you guys crack me up

to be honest i don't think it has anything to do with steve or apple it's just a process everything comes to an end. out with the old and in with the new. nothing more nothing less. you guys crack me up

But if apple wouldn't have supported HTML5, flash would not be going anywhere anytime soon. You have to realize that iPhones are the most popular single phone and they don't support flash, so naturally companies are going to start to tailor to the most popular device by supporting HTML5 now.

Sent from my iPhone 4

I would like to have more control of the device. Do simple things like beam a photo to a friend sitting next to me via blue tooth. Have more customization capabilities, and more changes to the dated iOS. Sure the OS has changed over the years, but it's pretty much the same as it was the day it was released. Same grid UI, new feature additions that have been added are standard on Windows, & Android phones almost from day one.

Don't get me wrong I like iPhone, but I want to see it as it should be, or maybe it's simply designed for music, movies, and games.

GS3

- I have the iPhone 4s and my battery only lasts one day, so a battery which lasts around 2 or 3 days would be worth to pay for a new phone - better automatic zoom - better siri - smaller pod - less weight

i for one would just like to see something different since last years ip4s was the same as the year before. so for me right now anything this is different from what we have now will be a breath of fresh air.

The new maps app will offer voice turn by turn directions. I'm not sure about places in over countries though.

GS3

Status
Not open for further replies.