What's new

What would you like to see different for the iPhone 5?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bigger screen.
Better camera.
Improved speaker (stereo)
Blackberry style email (true push)

i don't get it.. why would you need STEREO speakers on a 3" wide phone? it wouldn't feel stereo. and i think apple agree with me :p

i'd like a bigger screen and a better battery. although i've never seen a laptop with a 2day battery (joke! :D)
regargind the software, i need Mail.App to check into my folders... i really need it - maybe you guys have a workaround for now - and maybe a Custom EQ setting in my iPod settings :D

i don't get it.. why would you need STEREO speakers on a 3" wide phone? it wouldn't feel stereo. and i think apple agree with me :p

i'd like a bigger screen and a better battery. although i've never seen a laptop with a 2day battery (joke! :D)
regargind the software, i need Mail.App to check into my folders... i really need it - maybe you guys have a workaround for now - and maybe a Custom EQ setting in my iPod settings :D

You can set up the mail app and be able to access your folders. As for the EQ that will be a nice thing even though I think the predefined preset are all great.

Dual SIM

I would be fine with internal, programmable dual SIM, but I don't like carrying two phones.

The weather app icon be "live" like the calendar icon is. The correct date is shown on the icon for the calendar app....the correct temp should be shown on the weather app...and not have it always read 73º :)

konikub said:
The weather app icon be "live" like the calendar icon is. The correct date is shown on the icon for the calendar app....the correct temp should be shown on the weather app...and not have it always read 73º :)

Jailbreaking can fix that quirk. :D

konikub said:
Well I'd love to jailbreak...but I have updated to 5.0.1 - from what I heard, if you wanted jailbreak...you should have stayed with 5.0 :(

Well, since you have a 4S you can't jailbreak period yet. Pod2g is supposed to have a untethered jailbreak ready soon and it'll work with 5.0.1 from what I understand. Just don't upgrade again if given the chance. :D

atm I have a 100mbit internet connection and on my "super hub" I have to set the frequency to 5GHz in order to receive the full 100megs and the problem with that is the iphone 4 does not have the capabilities to use a 5GHz frequency so either set it to 2.4 and get around 40-60 megs or not let my phone use a wifi connection, hopefully the iphone 5 will support it as the ipad already does

Status
Not open for further replies.