What's new

iPhone 5 what would you like to see different?

Trivial, but I think they should hangs the color of the signal bars and the 1x and 3G indicator to the color of the respected provider.

AT&T = Blue
Verizon= red
Sprint= yellow

I think it would be a nice touch.

Sent from my OEM iPhone

I have heard about it to but that iphone 5 has holographic display and laser keyboard but I don't think that its true

zaidi14 said:
I have heard about it to but that iphone 5 has holographic display and laser keyboard but I don't think that its true

I saw that vid ==>

Cool concept, but just that, a concept.

I could personally give two sniffs of a cats arse for a larger screen. I want/need LTE. Other than that, I'm fine with the iOS experience.

Last edited by a moderator:
The only thing I want to be different in the iPhone is is a slightly larger screen. That's it. Serioulsy. Not like Nokia/Samsung huge, thats just ridiculous. I mean like 1/4". definitely no bigger then a half inch.

IMO. The current design of the iPhone 4/4S is pretty much perfected. It sturdy, and looks great.

My iPhone has takin some bad falls, and is fine. And as long as you have at least a bumper on, the back glass as well as the front glass are protected from square impact.

I really hope it does not becoame any of the mock up concept designs I have seen. I mean I hate the look of every one of them. Except one.

While the design is nice, I really hope the iPhone is not that thin!lol. I meankt looks nice, but also looks like you could snap it in half with just way to little effort,

A true all climate condition version of the phone. Everything the lifeproof case offers without a case. Kind of like my Sony cyber shot DSC-TX5 camera.

Sent from iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

the projeted keyboards have been around for ahile now.

i would like to see
1 a larger screen 4-5"
2 a better front facing camera w flash
3 the ability to facetime w out a wifi connection or jailbreaking it
4 more colors available than black/white
5 a stronger and more scratch proof screen
6 faster processor
7 more efficient battery life
8 higher gb available
9 along with the regular dock opening at the bottom i would appreciate it if they made a micro dock too because we have all been in that situation where we forget our charger and everyone around us only has a micro charger
10 lower prices

I just wish I had a better keyboard. I big fingers that's it!!

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

Ability to view flash content/pages on the Internet would be great!