What's new

iPhone 5 what would you like to see different?

Possibly a bigger memory
More RAM
A larger variety of colours to choose from
I'd like to see the iPhone go down in price a little bit, cos at the moment it's a tad overpriced
The iPhone 4s is about the right size for a phone, so I don't think they should change that (but they probably will) ;)

1. At least a 5mp front camera with flash
2. The ability to transfer bluetooth files to anything other than iDevices (without having to jb)

3. Maybe some limited edition colours/designs like what they did with the ipod classic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1. At least a 5mp front camera with flash
2. The ability to transfer bluetooth files to anything other than iDevices (without having to jb)

3. Maybe some limited edition colours/designs like what they did with the ipod classic

1. wont happen for at least 5-6 years

2. will never happen

3. would be nice and is possible but I think that will be down to the user buying cases in other colours. it would cost apple too much and they dont know if they would sell, I think they will stick with black/white option

1. wont happen for at least 5-6 years

2. will never happen

3. would be nice and is possible but I think that will be down to the user buying cases in other colours. it would cost apple too much and they dont know if they would sell, I think they will stick with black/white option

5-6 years is a long time to wait haha i plan to keep with apple for a long time to come though so hopefully will see somthing cool before then. Hmm more than likely plus with custmoisation being so cheap with the likes of slickwraps.. Still would be nice though.

I like the idea of having bluetooth file transfer also but we will never see it, slickwraps have some good cases and wraps.. I use a glow wrap from them and am very happy with it

I like the idea of having bluetooth file transfer also but we will never see it, slickwraps have some good cases and wraps.. I use a glow wrap from them and am very happy with it

It would be great.. Im gonna be jailbroken on every iphone i own anyway so hopefully the tweek will always be available. Im considering buying a slickwraps too they look very tidy

Before Siri was a personal assistance, they were just a app I think apple should integrate something new in the iphone 5, like a smell sensor, check out a app called "Nyro" apple need to buy that idea and put that technology in the iphone 5 if it's possible

The iPhone 5 needs a larger screen. A minimum of 4". Would make a lot of people very happy.

Possibly 4G but I don't see that coming until the first revision of LTE and an single radio chipset. Currently 3g and 4G are two separate radios.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

1. 4" screen. No need to be 4.3" or bigger. I had a 4.52 and with a case that is getting to big.

2. Improved camera in low light. Yes the iPhone 4 & 4S have outstanding cameras but low light would be nice.

3. Lte! I used it on my Skyrocket when I traveled to KC. All I can say is Holy Crap!!! It beats most local ISP. I have 30MB at home and I got many 40MB.

4. I wish iOS would allow for file downloading

5. Ability to block calls. I use GV, which does this but off my regular number would be nice.

1. T-Mobile AWS Support.
2. 4" Screen.
3. HZO Water Proof

In that order.

Quicksilver7714 said:
The iPhone 5 needs a larger screen. A minimum of 4". Would make a lot of people very happy.

Possibly 4G but I don't see that coming until the first revision of LTE and an single radio chipset. Currently 3g and 4G are two separate radios.

Huge
Njjjkjhh

3. Lte! I used it on my Skyrocket when I traveled to KC. All I can say is Holy Crap!!! It beats most local ISP. I have 30MB at home and I got many 40MB.

As this is one of two. Currently. The ATT LTE locations there are very few people using the new network. Once things get settles you will see average speeds of 7-11Mbps down and 5-7Mbps up. Not these are estimated averages. And I borrowed the numbers from Verizon.

Slim design, aluminium back, sightly bigger screen, 4g on GSM & CDMA networks, zero moving parts (buttons all touch sensitive), water, dust, snow,and whatever other proof they can come up with (lol like my life proof case, butt without the case), faster processor....etc.. did I forget anything? Oh yes, a battery that will last two day w/o charging.

Sent from my Galaxy 10.1 using Tapatalk

The hardware is great. Of course they'll make it faster and stuff, but what I'd really like to see is some serious time spent on reworking iTunes into a sensible and friendly piece of software, and fix iCloud to integrate seamlessly into Outlook without destroying the database. So there. :)