What's new

iPhone 5 what would you like to see different?

Sadly, I bet they're going to create a phone that aesthetically competes with the Droid- builds. Thin to the point it doesn't hold well, and a screen that is larger than any phone needs to be; especially if one already has a tablet as well.
I've heard a lot, that they're working like crazy to create a new battery chemistry in order to maintain long usage claims with such a thin case. This scares me for an initial launch-I'll let braver people risk it first when it comes to battery technologies.
I, too, would like to see a "slightly" larger variant if the 4(s) with a beveled backside

I would like to see a stronger build avaible as an option. I know that will never happen but would be better if your careless with your $300+ device

I really want many features as the external keypad, free internet, slim, better RAM and memory space.

I really want many features as the external keypad, free internet, slim, better RAM and memory space.
External keyboard... won't happen. Free internet... HA! Talk to your provider about that one. Slim... the iPhone is pretty slim as it is. Better?!? More RAM, perhaps... this would be an excelent addition. Memory space... is 64GB not enough for a mobile phone?

External keyboard... won't happen. Free internet... HA! Talk to your provider about that one. Slim... the iPhone is pretty slim as it is. Better?!? More RAM, perhaps... this would be an excelent addition. Memory space... is 64GB not enough for a mobile phone?

So very true, external keyboard is something that would ruine the device, though phil has done some good reviews on accessories (external keyboards) so that is likely to be the only option for those who want a keyboard there,

Free internet?! will never happen! even unlimited 3G data is dying and barely any one offers it and you pay large amounts of money for very low limits 500mb/1GB usually.

more slim like the ipod touch? would not be very good on a phone imo that slim.

more ram I think would likely happen, but more memory? that wont happen especially before the ipad gets more of it such as a 128GB version, but I agree I think even 64GB will be too much! lol though you do end up using up space over time with those HD recordings and pics..etc but for at least the next few years I think 64GB will be the max that we see.

1) Keyboard that has the ability to put the cursor between words.
2) Ability to add more thing to the permanent notification drop-down...besides weather and stocks.
3) 4" screen
4) Ability to block certain phone numbers
5) Facial recognition
6) Have Siri be more awesome then her current awesome self :)

That's about all I can find that I would like to see the iPhone 5 to carry...she pretty perfect as is though :)

I would like Verizon to add the unlimited 4g tether for 30 bucks...same as it is for my bionic, so I can come back to Apple completely...

1) Keyboard that has the ability to put the cursor between words.
2) Ability to add more thing to the permanent notification drop-down...besides weather and stocks.
3) 4" screen
4) Ability to block certain phone numbers
5) Facial recognition
6) Have Siri be more awesome then her current awesome self :)

That's about all I can find that I would like to see the iPhone 5 to carry...she pretty perfect as is though :)
if you were to add google wallet to your list. and say 4g speeds, i would swear that you were talking about an android phone. cause all thoes options are on android now.

Last edited:
I don't think it does. If you know a way lets hear it. 😄

iHolophyte
Ah yes.. I remember a workaround I heard about this now. You download a "silent" ring tone and assign it as your main ring tone. Then assign all of your friends and family to a regular audible ring tone or several unique audible ring tones. Not an "actual" blocking of numbers; but an "effectual" blocking of numbers. :) and naturally you'll still have your voice mail full of messages from potentially people you don't want to talk to you.

I would like to see that every message is timestamped in like iOS 5 where it's just random

I'd lke to see 2 SIM cards, and Contacts transferable to car phonebooks (latter may be iOS rather than phone).

I'd lke to see 2 SIM cards, and Contacts transferable to car phonebooks (latter may be iOS rather than phone).

apple cut the normal sim in half so they can fit more in the phone, no way will they ever add two sim slots