What's new

Wedding band tattoo?

Bourbon City said:
I am glad you are going to get it done. I think it is a very nice display of your love and devotion to your wife. I also wish you both a long happy healthy and properous life together.

bc

Thanks bourbon. I was put on a waiting list at the local tattoo parlor. I might not get it today. Sucks.

Awww... when I saw you had posted on this thread, I figured you had gotten it done and were posting a pic :)

Ok, where is the tattoo? We been awaiting on the pic... lol

Congrats mate, I wish you the best! Make sure she will like you gadgets, that's the most important part... LOL I been married for 18 years and she never had any issues with my gadgets at all :D

iFrog said:
Ok, where is the tattoo? We been awaiting on the pic... lol

Congrats mate, I wish you the best! Make sure she will like you gadgets, that's the most important part... LOL I been married for 18 years and she never had any issues with my gadgets at all :D

Lol. It's still in the process.

I've heard tattoos on the finger hurt real good, let us know how it goes.......with pics

(14) which is not surprisingly hard to find. Lol!

Congrats iCrank! That's awesome to hear! I have yet to find the right girl thus far, but I'm holding onto some hope hahah. I love tattoos as well. I only have 3 right now but I'll be getting a half-sleeve on my left arm as soon as my friend is done designing it for me :)

Jmills87 said:
Congrats iCrank! That's awesome to hear! I have yet to find the right girl thus far, but I'm holding onto some hope hahah. I love tattoos as well. I only have 3 right now but I'll be getting a half-sleeve on my left arm as soon as my friend is done designing it for me :)

Thanks jmills. I've been married to my wife since 09

aefd0c6d-6c2e-028c.jpg

Here is mine. Had it about 9years.

I have the best tattoo ever dedicated to the brilliant super hero spider man.
As it says, " With great power comes great responsibility who am I? I'm spider-man.
On my wrist!