What's new

Wedding band tattoo?

iCrank

Reaction score
Ok I'm going for it. I took my leap of faith in oct. 09. I have a beautiful wife who is Ethiopian. I'm thinking of getting her name tattooed as a wedding band, in her native language Amharic. What do you think?
P.S.
I do not wear jewelry. But love tattoos. Hope this isnt TMI

Attachments

• $image-2265633259.png
    $image-2265633259.png
    4.4 KB · Views: 432
  • $image-1929517599.png
    $image-1929517599.png
    3.6 KB · Views: 390
I can guess that you are really really in love. Go ahead with the tattoo then.

bab2010 said:
I can guess that you are really really in love. Go ahead with the tattoo then.

Thanks. Bab...I'm going straight to the parlor after I pay this months bills...I also wanted to surprise her with it. I'm weird Bab...next thing on my list is gauged earrings. Straight up geek.lol

Very cool. I testament of your relationship. I say go for it.

Cool stuff crank.

loco said:
Very cool. I testament of your relationship. I say go for it.

Cool stuff crank.

Thanks loco...I actually got married in dc.

Ok I'm going for it. I took my leap of faith in oct. 09. I have a beautiful wife who is Ethiopian. I'm thinking of getting her name tattooed as a wedding band, in her native language Amharic. What do you think?
P.S.
I do not wear jewelry. But love tattoos. Hope this isnt TMI

Firstly Congrats! :)

Where are you thinking of getting it? I think something like that would look good on the shoulder

Congratulations... I'm an incredible romantic and I think this is an awesome idea! Go for it :)

Unleashed said:

Where are you thinking of getting it? I think something like that would look good on the shoulder

Ring finger...I have tattoos All down my right arm and up to my shoulder. Just want to get ring finger bc everyone will see it. Lol. Definitely her. I got this huge ROSE for her on my arm last year.

Last edited:
DaytonAnnie said:
Congratulations... I'm an incredible romantic and I think this is an awesome idea! Go for it :)

Thanks dayton...I'm waiting until 11am for the tattoo parlor to open...

Unleashed said:

Ring finger...I have tattoos All down my right arm and up to my shoulder. Just want to get ring finger bc everyone will see it. Lol. Definitely her. I got this huge ROSE for her on my arm last year.

And it stays for ever with out the ring becoming too small and having to stop wearing it one day in the distant future of course but I think that is a good idea doing that, I have heard of people doing it before and I liked that idea.

How many tattos do you have atm?

Unleashed said:
And it stays for ever with out the ring becoming too small and having to stop wearing it one day in the distant future of course but I think that is a good idea doing that, I have heard of people doing it before and I liked that idea.

How many tattos do you have atm?

About 10. Huge and small ones.

I am glad you are going to get it done. I think it is a very nice display of your love and devotion to your wife. I also wish you both a long happy healthy and properous life together.

bc