What's new

Tips for new users

I'm very sure that he's after an unlock for his baseband.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello, I'm a new iPhone user what are some good apps?!

Awesome note- momento- facebook- nimbuzz- genius camera- nova- angry bird- vevo- picasso.
To name just a few.

Do u know that taping on the status bar while in safari automatically scrool the back up? Try it, it's very handy and works with every app
Sms- contacts- call log- forums- etc...

Do u know that by typing space bar 2times faster produce a full stop mark at the end of a sentence? This tip comes very handy when you writting email or sms, just like this. :) i just double tap space bar to produce that ful stop mark there and again here.

Did u know that on the keyboard while typing you can enter a number or symbol quickly? touch and hold 123 key, then select the key you want. Lifting your finger returns you to the alphabet keyboard.
Touch and hold a letter to reveal a list of special characters, navigate amount the available special characters and when arrive on it lift yoir finger.
Not all the keyboards have these features.

Do you know that you can download "find in page" either in the app store or in cydia?
Find in page is a very handy app which helps find words or sentences in web pages opened by safari browser.