What's new

Tips for new users

Thank for the information
grey.png

Do u know that you can restrict some apps to open or to play on your device? Do you know that you can even prevent application deletation on your device? Go to: settings> general> restrictions> (enable restriction, set a pass word) once on the restroction page, you will see a list of apps you that you can restrict and a tweak to prevent apps deletation from your springboard.

I'm new to the iphone and any help will be greatly appreciated.

Welcome to the forum and if you have any question, just ask and I know you will surely get an answer for it. Just remember to post your question in the right section. Enjoy the forum.

Thanks for the tips! iPhone is a fascinating product, and I look forward to learning more about it here.

Do you know that you can put your phone in air plane mode and still use wifi and browse Internet or run skype or whatever? Go to setting> airplane mode/ tap to turn it on. Now go to Wi-Fi and connect to your wifi. You can now be online and keep some privacy by avoid receiving disturbing calls or SMS while you are in vacation with the family.

Do you know that you can now share your purchase/downloaded apps or music, videos with your other iDevices which are sharing the same iTunes account with you? Yes it's already possible. First make sure that you login to all your iDevices with the same iTunes account, now go to settings> store/ on each one of your iDevices and turn on features you want to share, books, apps, or musics. Next time you download an app on your iPhone, the app will automatically be downloaded into your other devices as well.

Do you know that you can just silence an incoming call just by pushing once either the power on/off button, or the volume key buttons? Try it, it's very handy. Also you can even quickly reject an incoming call by quickly double pushing the power on/off button. This is very handy if you a in a meeting and forget to off your phone, or simply if you do not want to be disturb.