What's new

Tips for new users

I have the iphone 3gs and I was wondering if there is a way (without costing too much) to upgrade to the latest iphone? My two year contract on the iphone 3gs is up in May of 2013. Thanks.

scrabble said:
I have the iphone 3gs and I was wondering if there is a way (without costing too much) to upgrade to the latest iphone? My two year contract on the iphone 3gs is up in May of 2013. Thanks.

Nope. Waiting for your contract to be up is the "only" way.

aawebdev said:
Recently i got an iPhone 4s as a gift, Interface and display are truly amazing, but now i am collecting info & tips about the latest os up gradation, camera option, many cool apps, games. Please provide it, thanks.

Wrong thread.

To find this kind of information...use the search function.

You may also want to look into Jailbreaking. But it's not for everyone.

Look at this cheesy video called 100 Reasons to Jailbreak:www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v=fZoqW-GEdQM

Thank you. My iphone 3gs battery continually drains and has to be charged on pretty much a daily basis. Tell me, do you know if ALL of the iphones do this? Thanks again.

scrabble said:
Thank you. My iphone 3gs battery continually drains and has to be charged on pretty much a daily basis. Tell me, do you know if ALL of the iphones do this? Thanks again.

I don't know.

I wake up in the. Morning, unlpug my phone...don't have to plug it on til I go to sleep. By then I'm at 5% or something.

But then some days (like the days I mirror my iPhone to my HDTV, with my crappy Griffin cable) my battery drains really fast.

The only way I can get it back to normal after that is to properly full cycle charge.

And to actually do a true *proper* full cycle charge is a pain.

But as long as I stay away from none-Apple cables, my battery seems fine.

Hi Folks, I am David Brook and I am new to this forum. I am having good knowledge about iPhone so I am here to solve your problems. I might be having any problems so you should help in solving them. Thank You All.

Thanks you so much for welcoming me and I get a lots of beneficial experience from here through these mention tips.