What's new

Tips for new users

i have not still buy the i phone but i want to buy i am medical doctor please tell me which i phone is best to suit my needs in my profession

The iPhone 4 is going to suit you best. Fastest processor, best screen, multitasking, all things that will work in the medical field. There are (I'm sure) at least a few medical apps to support your field.

i have not still buy the i phone but i want to buy i am medical doctor please tell me which i phone is best to suit my needs in my profession

wait for the iphone 5 in a month or two and buy that instead

Unleashed; do you really think the new iPhone will be out this summer? That would be exciting. But there has been so much misdirection; I just wonder if there will be a real "new" iPhone this year not just an update. A true new form factor phone. Exciting if so. If it's just an iPhone 4 with an A5 I'll be disapointed…

I just ran across an alternative to iTunes for just that reason; say when you're out of town and cannot sync with your normal iTunes. You can back-up without loosing your contacts, and use it to back-up stuff in case iTunes gets froggy as it does sometimes. It's called Copy Trans Manager, and appears to be free. I have not used it yet myself. I would post the link, but apparently I am too new and not yet worthy. In any case, just type in the name and it should be the first link

Last edited:
Newbie to the forum.... thanks for the welcome. Have an Iphone 3GS which I unfortunately upgraded to 4.x software (you can see I am a novice). Had my phone for about a year before I upgraded and it bluetoothed just great with my GMC Acadia, than with the update, it was lost. Last week I read numerous tips on how to resolve the problem and was able to bluetooth again.... problem now is, everytime I turn off the cars engine, I lose the bluetooth connection and need to start all over with pairing etc. Don't want to get rid of my iphone, but if I can't find a solution soon....sigh.... guess I will have no choice. Any assistance would be greatly appreciate.

Maybe the bluetooth on your new upgrade 4.x is not compatible with your GMC, if you jailbreak already you can use celeste bluetooth and it will surely work, other than that, if bluetooth is crucial for you then downgrade to your previous iOS and this is if you've saved your shsh before.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

iphone 5 is going to be ground breaking, who is comtemplating on buying an iphone, the iphone 5 will that those doubts away. good luck and buy an iphone already, do you self a favor!!

i dont think it will have much changes to the ip4 but i hope i am wrong

Hooo my friend, it will be a huge change compare to the 3g and the 3gs. That processor A5 is mazing me already.

Last edited:
Hi Frens, didn't know there's tis forum! Anyway, hv tis sp gadget as a birthday present fr my son, very new 2 iPhone4 and sure is very interesting! Hope 2 learn more fr U guys! Tks:)

Hi Frens, didn't know there's tis forum! Anyway, hv tis sp gadget as a birthday present fr my son, very new 2 iPhone4 and sure is very interesting! Hope 2 learn more fr U guys! Tks:)

Welcome to the forum.

Hooo my friend, it will be a huge change compare to the 3g and the 3gs. That processor A8 is mazing me already.

of course it will... but compared to the 3gs and 3g even the 4 is much better and has huge change. a8?? before the ipad? i dont think so.. A5

Hooo my friend, it will be a huge change compare to the 3g and the 3gs. That processor A8 is mazing me already.

of course it will... but compared to the 3gs and 3g even the 4 is much better and has huge change. a8?? before the ipad? i dont think so.. A5

I mean A5

hi all..
gotta know this website while looking fer info to over come firmware ‎4.10.01

and still i cannot find any solution =(

cheers guys