What's new

Tips for new users

Could you tell me how to add tags? What's more, Steve Jobs is a great man for the whole world. I love him very much!

G'day, I'm a newbie as of today, I live in Perth Western Australia and am from London UK many years ago and now consider myself to be an Aussie. I have had the iPhone 4s as of yesterday. I picked it up off eBay for $810.00 AU and is a white 64GB, I think I got the phone for a good price but I'm unsure of that. Before this, a phone was just a phone to me but obviously it's not just a phone and I'm finding it a little difficult getting my head around it, maybe due to my age, however I went to the expense of getting an iPhone 4s as not so long ago my car was broken into and my GPS was stolen plus the faced my camera was getting old so two birds with one stone and got the iPhone 4s. I shall read the posts but that is no guarantee that I shan't ask some silly questions.

Steve.

SteveO said:
G'day, I'm a newbie as of today, I live in Perth Western Australia and am from London UK many years ago and now consider myself to be an Aussie. I have had the iPhone 4s as of yesterday. I picked it up off eBay for $810.00 AU and is a white 64GB, I think I got the phone for a good price but I'm unsure of that. Before this, a phone was just a phone to me but obviously it's not just a phone and I'm finding it a little difficult getting my head around it, maybe due to my age, however I went to the expense of getting an iPhone 4s as not so long ago my car was broken into and my GPS was stolen plus the faced my camera was getting old so two birds with one stone and got the iPhone 4s. I shall read the posts but that is no guarantee that I shan't ask some silly questions.

Steve.

It seems you have paid more than usual (after the currency conversion crap):

The image is from the apple store app.

Attachments

• $image-2446085192.jpg
    $image-2446085192.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 162
Good day, everyone!

Is anyone looking for good iPhone applications? If so, I can recommend a number of websites that I find helpful. Kindly send me a message if you are interested, and I am willing to assist you.

You need to stop advertising on this forum!!!!!!!!!!!! Any additional post of this nature and you will be banned.

Thanks for the tips, i am James Frenkline new member, i am here to share and improve my knowledge and information.

John thanks for the tips. I have had the iphone starting from the 3g to the now 4g.

Did you guys know you can take a picture with Apple headphones?

If you have Apple headphones with media controls on them, you can use the volume up button to snap a picture *while* the Camera.app is open.