What's new

Samsung Galaxy S 3

Well I ran a little experiment. I got an old Samsung Fascinate and tried it out for one day and boy I tell ya im glad I did. I couldn't stand the android OS after having IOS. I turned my iPhone right back on after that. Now I know I'm waiting on the iPhone 5. Thanks guys for all your advice. You were right

Well I ran a little experiment. I got an old Samsung Fascinate and tried it out for one day and boy I tell ya im glad I did. I couldn't stand the android OS after having IOS. I turned my iPhone right back on after that. Now I know I'm waiting on the iPhone 5. Thanks guys for all your advice. You were right

Good job. I have a strong feeling you won't regret it. If you buy the GS3 now and try to sell it later you'll lose your arse on the resell. By the time the iPhone 5 rolls around there will be another "next big Android phone" out.

Good job. I have a strong feeling you won't regret it. If you buy the GS3 now and try to sell it later you'll lose your arse on the resell. By the time the iPhone 5 rolls around there will be another "next big Android phone" out.

Actually, the high end Android phones hold value fairly well. About 14 months ago, I sold a myTouch 4G for $225. Current, they're worth about $170.

Actually, the high end Android phones hold value fairly well. About 14 months ago, I sold a myTouch 4G for $225. Current, they're worth about $170.
before i bought my 4s i had a samsung galaxy s,it was 8 months old when i sold it and i lost loads on it,android phones are ten a penny,they don't hold their price,you were lucky.

Well I'm selling my Samsung Fascinate and my iphone4 for an iPhone 5 u can bet on it. I ant wait for the new iPhone. But I hope it doesn't have that virtual keyboard thing. Little weird

before i bought my 4s i had a samsung galaxy s,it was 8 months old when i sold it and i lost loads on it,android phones are ten a penny,they don't hold their price,you were lucky.

I buy and sell Android and Apple phones. You must have done something wrong or the phone was beat up.

I personally think the Galaxy S3 is just a but too big. I'm currently using a Samsung Blaze 4G that has a 4" screen and long, iPhone like battery life.

Sent from my SGH-T769(Until a T-Mobile iPhone is released)

Last edited:
I buy and sell Android and Apple phones. You must have done something wrong or the phone was beat up.

I personally think the Galaxy S3 is just a but too big. I'm currently using a Samsung Blaze 4G that has a 4" screen and long, iPhone like battery life.

Sent from my SGH-T769(Until a T-Mobile iPhone is released)
My phones are never "beat up" it was immaculate and i tried several avenues and the price i got was the best i could get,thats another reason i turned to iphone,they hold their value.

My phones are never "beat up" it was immaculate and i tried several avenues and the price i got was the best i could get,thats another reason i turned to iphone,they hold their value.

How much did you get for it? The Galaxy Nexus was $199 on contract, just like the iPhone 4 was and the 4s is.

The Nexus S was released in 2010, and is worth about $230. The iPhone 4 was also released in 2010, and is worth about $275. Only a $45 difference.

Sent from my SGH-T769 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Mr.Mischief said:
How much did you get for it? The Galaxy Nexus was $199 on contract, just like the iPhone 4 was and the 4s is.

The Nexus S was released in 2010, and is worth about $230. The iPhone 4 was also released in 2010, and is worth about $275. Only a $45 difference.

A used 8GB unlocked iPhone 4 in great condition can get up $300-$400 easy.

Especially in local areas through sites like Craigslist and what not.

Not gonna get that with the Galaxy.

And that is just the 8GB model.

16GB and 32GB is going to far more then"any" model of the Galaxy.

i can't remember now but it was roughly a quarter of the price i paid,galaxy 2 was out by then so that didn't help,i could have got more with a private sale but i couldn't be bothered,i should get a decent price for my 4s when the new iPhone comes out.

Skull One said:
Considering they are the number 1 Android phone manufacturer and they are currently outselling Apple, there are a lot of people that would disagree.

far more Ford Focus's on the road than Rolls Royce ;)

bs

Well, it's official. Verizon is taking pre orders for the galaxy s3 June 6th for $199 new contract. As interested as I was in this, I just can't live without my iPhone after trying that one day experiment. Glad I did that. I'll be holding out for iPhone 5. As appealing as the galaxy s 3 looks. I think that's all it really is. Looks.