What's new

Samsung Galaxy S 3

#73 GoldenBlaze:
Totally agree with your comment. I`m lucky to own both a Samsung S3 and an iPhone 4S. The display on the S3 definately better then the iPhone's display! However today's latest news is about the Foxconn chief who says: iPhone 5 will 'put Galaxy S3 to shame'. I look forward to that!

Ontopic:
I've read an S3 hands-on-review on a blog that is perfectly in line with my own vision of the S3. As long as the iPhone 5 isn't here yet, for me: S3 please!

MikeMitchell said:
#73 GoldenBlaze:
Totally agree with your comment. I`m lucky to own both a Samsung S3 and an iPhone 4S. The display on the S3 definately better then the iPhone's display! However today's latest news is about the Foxconn chief who says: iPhone 5 will 'put Galaxy S3 to shame'. I look forward to that!

Ontopic:
I've read an S3 hands-on-review on a blog that is perfectly in line with my own vision of the S3. As long as the iPhone 5 isn't here yet, for me: S3 please!

Which ones looks do you like better?

MikeMitchell said:
#73 GoldenBlaze:

Ontopic:

The good thing in my case is that if I do a trade-in, I will have the SG 3 till my upgrade next november when I can get the iPhone 5 or whatever newest iOS device is out. Its a win-win for me because even when the iPhone 5 comes out, I'm not due for an upgrade so I can't get it anyway and it's no way I'm giving Apple $700 for a phone.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using iPF.net

GoldenBlaze said:
The good thing in my case is that if I do a trade-in, I will have the SG 3 till my upgrade next november when I can get the iPhone 5 or whatever newest iOS device is out. Its a win-win for me because even when the iPhone 5 comes out, I'm not due for an upgrade so I can't get it anyway and it's no way I'm giving Apple $700 for a phone.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using iPF.net

650 actually;)

One thing about Apple is that there all about the hype. I have both android and iPhone. iOS operating system is smooth by far. But slowly but surely android is right behind the iPhone. I have been considering to switching back to android. I have had the iPhone for quite sometime now. But I'm pretty much bored with IOS USer interface. I was very disappointed in the wwdc about IOS6. All those features are from android operating system. However, I will wait to see what the next iPhone will have to offer. If the next iPhone does not ring bells, then it's time to go back to android. I suggest everyone to wait and see what the next iPhone has to offer.

aubre34 said:
I guess the majority opinion here is 'don't do it!!' I know I should take your advice, but gosh, such an attractive phone!!!

bit of advice from an old head

you see and fall in love with a beautiful woman, you want to commit the rest of your life to her - but check out the mother 1st ;).

Apple ALWAYS turns out beautiful devices over the generations - that stay that way!

(just wish i was as wise when i got married :( )

I moved this thread because it is NON apple discussion? The prime discussion is about Samsung and that is fine however as far as admin is concerned this is off topic

So back in track......I've seen a real blueprint of the 'next iPhone', but after looking at it, I wasn't too impressed. Of course it's killer, but I hate the look of ios, and yes, it's jb and themed but I kinda want a jelly bean. Stock, that is. But apple just got the nexus banned, which I was seriously thinking about. Going from this to a S3 will make the s3 look awful, but I don't know about the one x. Anyone that has had one, it would be nice I you could tell us what it was like.

So back in track......I've seen a real blueprint of the 'next iPhone', but after looking at it, I wasn't too impressed. Of course it's killer, but I hate the look of ios, and yes, it's jb and themed but I kinda want a jelly bean. Stock, that is. But apple just got the nexus banned, which I was seriously thinking about. Going from this to a S3 will make the s3 look awful, but I don't know about the one x. Anyone that has had one, it would be nice I you could tell us what it was like.

The Galaxy Nexus still for sale on the Play site.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

Your better off just waiting and see what happens with the Nexsus . The Htc one x is not that great of a phone. I to am tired of the iOS design it sucks. I believe the brains of apple is laid to rest. I believe Android will take over and be in number 1 spot

It always makes me laugh when people say IOS looks or feels old. Countless people every day who come from Android to Apple praise the look and feel of IOS compared to Android. It's just people getting bored with an os they've been using for a while and are familiar with. Is that reason enough for a company like Apple to begin tinkering with it? I think not.

That's what jailbreaking is for.

At least if your jailbroken and bored with the look...you can always search hundreds of themes. And the way themes are designed now they work so well and smooth...most of the *newer* themes do anyway.

That's what jailbreaking is for.

At least if your jailbroken and bored with the look...you can always search hundreds of themes. And the way themes are designed now they work so well and smooth...most of the *newer* themes do anyway.

Yep. You're right.

Your better off just waiting and see what happens with the Nexsus . The Htc one x is not that great of a phone. I to am tired of the iOS design it sucks. I believe the brains of apple is laid to rest. I believe Android will take over and be in number 1 spot

The Nexus is still for sale, for the time being. And I have heard quite a few good reviews on the One X.

If you want to read up on the One X, Nexus or S3 follow these links to our sister sites:
http://www.htconeforum.com/
http://www.galaxynexusforum.com/
http://www.s3forums.com/forum/

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2