What's new

Samsung galaxy s3

Tristan

Reaction score
Ive been using the galaxy s3 for a wk and I think the iPhone 4s is much better, I thought I would notice the difference in the processor speed but not really and the screen apparently was much better I think not, well not for me. And also it doesn't feel as well built as the iPhone 4s

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

It's funny I have the exact opposite opinion. I just switched to the s3 and think it's so much smoother. Zero lag whatsoever and I have all the features of my jb iphone that come with the s3 stock. I would definitely switch to iphone5 ifnits worth my while but this phone is amazing.

Tapatalk'd from my Galaxy S3

Interesting to know about other experience and opinion :cool:

Ive been using the galaxy s3 for a wk and I think the iPhone 4s is much better

At least you give S3 a try and test it.

Nice with personal comparison between 2 device that you ever owned. :thumbup:

just switched to the s3 and think it's so much smoother. Zero lag whatsoever and I have all the features of my jb iphone that come with the s3 stock.

Great and interesting to hear your experience too. :thumbup:

Any good stuff running S3 stock?
Is this your first Android device?

TapaTalking on my iPhone

Ya first Android. I've always had iphones, and honestly as of right now the S3 is a superior phone by far to the 4s.

Hopefully when the 5 comes out it will offer everything the S3 has and more and I will come back to apple. I'm definitely not like most people who are fanboys for one side or the other, I just want the superior phone no matter which brand it is. Up till now I have been loyal to iphones but couldn't resist this phone

I know before I got the s3 the plan was to root but I don't need to because in have all the features my jb 4s had plus more without even rooting. It's very interesting being on the 'other side' lol

Tapatalk'd from my Galaxy S3

Ya first Android. I've always had iphones, and honestly as of right now the S3 is a superior phone by far to the 4s.

Nice to know feedback from experience IOS user like you :thumbup:

Hopefully when the 5 comes out it will offer everything the S3 has and more and I will come back to apple. I'm definitely not like most people who are fanboys for one side or the other,

This will be great, good and positive attitude :)

I just want the superior phone no matter which brand it is. Up till now I have been loyal to iphones but couldn't resist this phone

Same here..as for now seem S3 is the best choice for you :cool:

I know before I got the s3 the plan was to root but I don't need to because in have all the features my jb 4s had plus more without even rooting. It's very interesting being on the 'other side' lol

+1 agree...to know other OS will be wonderful too for personal experience pros and cons.

Thanks for your feedback...glad to know about it :)

Get both apple iphone and a android
Wait one minute ! Which android ? Samsung s3, Nexus, note, HTC one x,Motorola razar,LG The list go's on and on......
Iphones stand all by it self, android has new phones everyweek, all the makers flagship smartphones are the same
Love my Iphone 4S IOS 5.1.1 and as for IOS 6 Iphone 5, I can't wait.
This is how android gets it, by getting you to look at the next new android
they keep it going (everyweek)
"technology is to improve, but not at the price of our money"

When I has the s3 it was turning it self off all the time. The screen kept playing up, and also if you played games on it for a long time it would get unbearably warm, with the iPhone 4s it just keeps working brilliantly I've been looking for a different phone but just can't find anything that works as good as the iPhone,

Just watched a commercial for this phone. They were showing a feature where you "touch" the phones together and you can share files this way.
The iPhones had an app like this out for quite some time now. It's called "Bump". Pretty good app. :)
Came in handy when I was in College and needed to share files with some of my classmates.

I switched from 4S to S3 last week and I'm cursing myself. The biggest (big being the operative word) mistake ever.
The apps are crap, the gamings crap, the music players crap, accessories are crap, the os is crap, it's way too big, it's so thin and cheap feeling, I hat the damned thing.
I only got it on Friday, so if anyone out there wants to swap a brand new sim free white Galaxy S3 with warranty and my original receipt for a brand new sim free white iPhone 4s then please speak up.
I got a micro sd card in preparation for the Galaxy, but amazingly it doesn't support apps. So you can't add apps to your sd card. Then a prior feature was wallpaper scrolling, but now it's a simple static wallpaper.
If I can't get a straight swap, I'm holding out for iPhone 5. No matter what, I'm getting rid and will never leave iOS for android again or the build quality of Apple for the shambolic Samsung.

Ive been using the galaxy s3 for a wk and I think the iPhone 4s is much better, I thought I would notice the difference in the processor speed but not really and the screen apparently was much better I think not, well not for me. And also it doesn't feel as well built as the iPhone 4s

both s3 and iphone 4s has its own advantages and disadvantages, but l like iphone 4s better myself!