What's new

Samsung Galaxy S 3

It always makes me laugh when people say IOS looks or feels old. Countless people every day who come from Android to Apple praise the look and feel of IOS compared to Android. It's just people getting bored with an os they've been using for a while and are familiar with. Is that reason enough for a company like Apple to begin tinkering with it? I think not.

Totally agree with you. I've always thought iOS looked so good ever since the first iPhone and iPod touch. I've owned androids and the os just looks cheap and boring. To me, apple is light years ahead of android in the looks department.

Sent from my Sprint iPhone 4

I love my iPhone. Especially after having multiple android phones. The battery pulls, frozen keyboards, and laggy screens threw me into the arms of apple. I'll never look back. Apple for life.

I'm starting to see news articles stating that Apple will be seeking to ban Samsung Galaxy S3 sales. Apple recently secured a ban on sales of the Galaxy Nexus and Galaxy Tab 10.1, so other Samsung devices may be next.

i think sometimes when a product reaches a sustained level of reliability it deprives hyper critics of the oxygen they crave, take the Honda Deville motor cycle, reliable not the fastest but for shear slog-a-bility very hard to match. Mercedes cars exactly the same 'complaint'.

as business user that 'boring reliability' attribute i'll take over any other competing products.