What's new

Question for you men out there.....Does iPhone 7 Plus fit in a man's jeans pocket?

I just had this thought.....
I'm giving my 7 Plus to my son for Christmas and I'm wondering as it states above if it will fit in his pocket.

I have a 7+ with an Otter box defender case, and I put it in my back pocket most of the time, except when I’m in a crowd, then I’ll slide it in a front pocket. No problems.

I can place my iPhone 7 Plus in my front and back pocket. And I use a Pelican Voyager case. Have no issues with getting it out of front pockets. But I don’t wear tight shorts or jeans either. But with regular pants and shorts I haven’t an issue placing phone into pockets.

I have a 7+ with an Otterbox Defender, and yeah, it fits in my pocket. Some jeans better than others, but it fits. Top corner will peak out on "fashionable" jeans that have stupidly small pockets for some reason.

Shorts fits fine, a lot better than jeans. No issues at all with shorts.

I wear relaxed fit jeans and just replaced my 6 plus with an 8 plus. So I had it for 3 years. Although the phone does fit in my front pocket, I don’t like it there due to the large size of it. All my old jeans have small iPhone images worn in them in the front but not any with the 6 plus. For that I put it in my back pocket. I do my best to never sit on it but I sometimes fail. My 6 plus never bent.
BTW, my case is a speck Presidio Grip, and slides in and out of front and back pockets just fine. Drop tested for 10 feet.

I always carry my iPhone 7 Plus in my front pocket and it's ok. Sometimes, I'll have to re-arrange it when I sit down the phone is perpendicular to the length of my leg, since it gives me a huge bulge in my pants. Not that I've ever heard any women complain about the bulge in my pants.

I'm a heterosexual thug though. I wear my pants baggy and saggy, so it's a non issue. If you wear skinny jeans you might have a problem. In which case, a big phone is likely the least of your problems.

I don't keep mine in my pants as I'm afraid to break it, but it fits in both my front and back pockets without sticking out. (Just barely in my back pocket) This is without a case. I use a battery case which adds about 1-1.5cm to the length, it sticks out of my back pocket with this, but still fits completely into my front pockets.

I normally carry mine in my shirt pocket.

I don't keep mine in my pants as I'm afraid to break it, but it fits in both my front and back pockets without sticking out. (Just barely in my back pocket) This is without a case. I use a battery case which adds about 1-1.5cm to the length, it sticks out of my back pocket with this, but still fits completely into my front pockets.

I normally carry mine in my shirt pocket.
Thank you :)