What's new

Question for you men out there.....Does iPhone 7 Plus fit in a man's jeans pocket?

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I just had this thought.....
I'm giving my 7 Plus to my son for Christmas and I'm wondering as it states above if it will fit in his pocket.

I gave mine to my son to try putting it into his pocket. It’s in a battery case, so a bit bulky. He could put it in there, one of the edges still was visible, between 1 and 2 cm. It was about the same with front and back pocket.
Just to mention: He’s 2 m tall, if that matters. I think the size of the pockets depends of the size of the jeans.

I gave mine to my son to try putting it into his pocket. It’s in a battery case, so a bit bulky. He could put it in there, one of the edges still was visible, between 1 and 2 cm. It was about the same with front and back pocket.
Just to mention: He’s 2 m tall, if that matters. I think the size of the pockets depends of the size of the jeans.
Thank you :)
It will most likely be in a case but it isn't a bulky one.

He wears those baggy jeans that look like they're falling down :)

I have my iPhone 7 in rubber case it’s a bit bulky anyway, couldn’t carry it in my jeans, front or back. The iPhone 5s is ok for me if that’s any help.

It will most likely be in a case but it isn't a bulky one.

He wears those baggy jeans that look like they're falling down :)
I think the pockets of those jeans have a bit more "room". My son doesn’t wear jeans like these, so I don’t know if my assumption is right.

I’m a woman and it fits in my skinny jeans back pocket so I’m pretty sure it would fit man’s jeans pockets [emoji12]
Thank you...
Do you have it in a case and does it poke out at the top of your pocket at all?

I have my iPhone 7 in rubber case it’s a bit bulky anyway, couldn’t carry it in my jeans, front or back. The iPhone 5s is ok for me if that’s any help.

Personally I would never keep a phone in a back pocket, as no doubt I would sit on it☹️. More importantly would be the consideration of pickpockets. I gather it is very easy to relieve someone of their wallet, etc. in their back pocket and so that depends on where you live.

I just had this thought.....
I'm giving my 7 Plus to my son for Christmas and I'm wondering as it states above if it will fit in his pocket.
Perhaps you could buy him a pair of cargo pants. Problem solved.

Well if your son wears skinny jeans, like some of the kids out there too it might be really tight but for an actual man yes it will fit in his pocket fine I have the 7+ with an extended battery pack and it is fine

I tested my 6S Plus in skinny jeans today, men, women and teenagers, and it fit in both front and back pockets. With the defender it was hard to get in and out because of the rubber, but that also means it would be harder to lose. No case and it just slips in.

I'm glad I have friends that amuse my geeky needs [emoji106][emoji106]