What's new

Screen Protector for iPhone 7 Plus

Moved from 6plus to 7plus, had the 6plus covered in heavy duty case with high dollar glass protector. The screen always had a lot of finger prints and the case decreases the appearance. Now have flat black and no screen saver. With just bumper guard around edges. The appearance of the 7plus is hands down looks great and the finish stands up great against finger prints and still retains the overall Beauty of the phone. Saved the money on protection which is better than what I would have made trading or selling out right. I agree with others that stated you really don't get that much if any value on case or glass to someone.

Have pics?

I got a screen protector when I (finally) upgraded to the 7+. Tech21 or something like that. On my 6s+ it was naked. Thankfully no scratches but fingerprints and smudges was a huge issue for me. I've had this on for a week and I haven't wiped the screen yet!

I went to Verizon wireless to buy a screen protector for my iPhone 7 plus 32GB. and they gave me a empered glass. It does not seem to Cover the whole screen. does anyone have this one? and what do you think of it ? It was $29.99 thank you

AT&T sell the same one, I looked at it last week. Can't see buying it if it doesn't completely cover

Zstairlessone do not know if you can see this or not but this is what it looks like on my iPhone 7 plus 32GB
e0e5204ad684d4b6e9f4ced6885eda3d.jpg

Hi Contra are you happy with it? It just does not look like it covers the whole screen to me

Well it can't, the iPhones have a slightly curved screen, but yes I do like it, the packaging is awesome too

cf501bd7b321d8d80ed231ea5cd18dcb.jpg

I need something, you may be able to see all the scratches I already have

I see a lot of comments about people being hesitant because the screen protector that doesn't cover the whole screen. Is there a tempered glass protector that does cover the whole screen? I don't think there is.

I see a lot of comments about people being hesitant because the screen protector that doesn't cover the whole screen. Is there a tempered glass protector that does cover the whole screen? I don't think there is.
You're right about there being no edge to edge screen protectors for the iPhone 6 and 7 series.
The curved edges on the screen of the iPhone 6 and newer iPhones, with the exception of the iPhone SE, make it virtually impossible to have a screen protector cover that goes to the edge of the screen. Such a screen protector would have to be moulded to fit and would be extremely difficult to apply without trapping air bubbles under it.

I only use this brand, its tempered glass and it covers all the screen. It is of a very good quality, it looks and feels just like the phone screen. And it is not very expensive. They have a lot of other types of glass screen protectors on their website.

c94d7192d81e0286d7e08082f21462d0.png

I only use this brand, its tempered glass and it covers all the screen. It is of a very good quality, it looks and feels just like the phone screen. And it is not very expensive. They have a lot of other types of glass screen protectors on their website.

c94d7192d81e0286d7e08082f21462d0.png
From what I saw when I checked out the website, the screen itself is glass with the curved edges moulded from a tough ABS plastic.