What's new

Jailbreaking Methods for iPhone

popi09 said:
Hello all, I'm new to the iPhone and want to know if I can jailbreak my iPhone 4? I'm on ios5.0.1 firmware 3.0.03, is it possible or not? I've searched but couldn't find any info about it. If there is could ya give me a link or something? And if I posted in the wrong section I apologize! Like I said I've looked and couldn't find a straight answer!

Use snow breeze or redsnow

إيكرانك...المسطرة

All the links you need are in the first post including a link to our tutorials section.

khkharry123 said:
Hello mate as u said above @darkstar since ios 5 is released is the untethered JB available now for 4.3.5?

That's most likely a negative sir. With iOS 5+ taking up all the Dev teams time... the likelihood of an untethered break for 4.3.5 is very slim.

hey so i was able to jailbreak and i did everything it said but when i download an app off cydia and i go to click on it, it crashes on me? as does several other apps, do i need to boot the phone using redsnow again?

popi09 said:
hey so i was able to jailbreak and i did everything it said but when i download an app off cydia and i go to click on it, it crashes on me? as does several other apps, do i need to boot the phone using redsnow again?

Each time to reboot the device you have to put it in dfu mode and reboot tethered. That doesn't include respringing

إيكرانك...المسطرة

i did the reboot tethered and the apps still crash :(

That's most likely a negative sir. With iOS 5+ taking up all the Dev teams time... the likelihood of an untethered break for 4.3.5 is very slim.
Ok thanks for reply I guess just need to wait for iOS 5 untethered jailbreak !
One question my friend just took an iPhone what unlock would u suggest wud be better (gevay sim unlock or factory unlock)
Thanks!

It sure is taking them a while for an untethered iOS 5 jailbreak for the iPhone 4 :(

Tried greenpoison on my iPhone 3G and haven't had any success! Any help??

Please anybody update jailbreak for IOS5 please please ????