What's new

iPhone 7 Plus Case Thread

I didn't see a accessories thread BUT I just got this charging dock in the mail today!!! It is very nicely made and my phone fits with the incipio dual pro case on it!! Win!!! I had to share with you guys!!

iPhone Charger Dock,Febite iPhone Desk Charger,Charge and Sync Stand for iPhone 7 7plus 6 6s 6plus 5 5s SE,Charge cradle Charger Station desktop(Rose Gold) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01J3UFVRO/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_0G8gybJHV4K9F

***update*** just kidding it doesn't plug all the way in with the case on[emoji31][emoji31]

Sent from my Sexy Iphone 7+
These are a little pricey, but look to be good quality and will work with a case on.
Charging Docks - A Beautiful Home for Charging Your Devices | Native Union

I have the white Ringke Slim on my Jet Black (totally fond of the black and white contrast) and I have a red  Silicone case on the way [emoji16]

70ff8db97ee07c3ff215bbce0140f3f7.jpg

af723c365ad07c48a55f510ec73dfd70.jpg

Baseus Shining.

What's the use of a cradle to hold them upright when the screen is going to timeout and go blank?

I have a few of these cradles at night l would charge my handy as it stood in there. The alarm clock app l used did not allow the screen to go dark, easy to see the time.

What's the use of a cradle to hold them upright when the screen is going to timeout and go blank?
The screen timeout can be adjusted in Settings>Display & Brightness>Auto-Lock and setting the time to 30 seconds, 1, 2, 3, 4, or 5 minutes or Never. Setting auto-lock to never can drain the battery quite quickly.

I have a few of these cradles at night l would charge my handy as it stood in there. The alarm clock app l used did not allow the screen to go dark, easy to see the time.
Yep...When my phone is on charge and I set the alarm for the morning the time stays on. I can look at it and see what time it is. I'm using Alarm Clock 4 Free app but I believe I upgraded the app. Not exactly sure as I've bought quite a few apps moving from Android to IOS lately. Just trying to jump-start the economy one app at a time. :)

No I didn't order it, I ordered a metal one instead.