What's new

ios 6 officially released!

So I shouldn't upgrade ? Will it ruin my phone? If I upgrade and I go to take it to Verizon can they tell that it's been jail broken before?

No it won't! The devs just advise not to so you don't go ages with out a jailbreak but I always ignore those warnings and just upgrade but if you restore then Verizon or apple won't be able to see that you have jailbroken

Unleashed said:
No it won't! The devs just advise not to so you don't go ages with out a jailbreak but I always ignore those warnings and just upgrade but if you restore then Verizon or apple won't be able to see that you have jailbroken

Sorry I'm so new at this lol okay so when I upgrade it will restore and be good as new :) sorry for the stupid questions and thanks for the knowledge you have given me

Sorry I'm so new at this lol okay so when I upgrade it will restore and be good as new :) sorry for the stupid questions and thanks for the knowledge you have given me

Yes, if you install iOS6 it will be like getting a new phone from Apple or another carrier. Eventually, the hacking community will release a jail break for iOS6.

My 4 S is jail broken with iOS 5.0.1 I'm happy with how my phone looks and performs so I'm not installing iOS 6.

Let us know what you decide.

The phone finally updated and is running very smooth. Seems to be a bit quicker and had a little pep to its step! Maps are not great, but its a step in the right direction since we now have turn by turn.

Its actually not bad on the iPhone 4 and Siri is working well on the iPad uk telling me locations of places and working a lot better then I thought it would be though I hate that Siri uk is a mans voice :/

Is it even worth getting for my iPhone 4? It doesn't seem like there's enough I'd be gaining.

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

Is it even worth getting for my iPhone 4? It doesn't seem like there's enough I'd be gaining.

I'm installing it on my 4. It seems like iOS 6 is more geared towards newer devices though. But I don't see a reason no to upgrade. I like having the most current software on my phone which is why I'm getting it. The only thing I'm mad about is there's no more built in YouTube app and I heard the downloadable one sucks. I'm still gonna upgrade though.

I'm installing it on my 4. It seems like iOS 6 is more geared towards newer devices though. But I don't see a reason no to upgrade. I like having the most current software on my phone which is why I'm getting it. The only thing I'm mad about is there's no more built in YouTube app and I heard the downloadable one sucks. I'm still gonna upgrade though.

I actually prefer the downloadable one -

Chris951 said:

Well let me know if it's worth it. I would hope it wouldnt make the 4 run any slower. But that would be my luck.

I'm just in it for the Maps feature and to test whether or not the battery dilemma for me is fixed.

Chris951 said:
Oh that's good to hear! A few of my friends said its slow with playback and really buggy. I checked out the reviews in the app store also and they were mostly bad

:) Mine is AWESOME!! Lovin' it