What's new

ios 6 officially released!

I did my update through iTunes and it was quick. iPad I'm doing over wifi and its still doing it.

I wana download but I don't have wifi where I am :( how do I go bout doing this

Thanks for the heads up unleashed, downloading now! 3 minute left.

I'm not going to update. Atleast until there is an jailbreak.

iPhone 4S but as soon as I get home I'll start it on the iPad 3 as well :)

Is there anyway to do it without wifi

well I guess you could tether and download it form your computer and plug your device via usb

Any one use the bluetooth feature in privacy? looks like it transfers files between apps

Going on an hour and a half waiting to finish updating..... Damn this is slow.

Unleashed said:
well I guess you could tether and download it form your computer and plug your device via usb

Any one use the bluetooth feature in privacy? looks like it transfers files between apps

I am at work can't use the computer :( damn guess il have to wait haha ugh I don't wana lose my
Jail break though

I just downloaded iOS6 with NO delays or problems. If only my iPhone 5 could be shipped :-(

I am at work can't use the computer :( damn guess il have to wait haha ugh I don't wana lose my
Jail break though

Yeah it can be hard to decide between upgrading and keeping a jailbreak but eventually there will be one for iOS 6 though the Devs as always are advising not to upgrade

So I shouldn't upgrade ? Will it ruin my phone? If I upgrade and I go to take it to Verizon can they tell that it's been jail broken before?