What's new

ios 5.0.1 update

$image-473041477.jpg

This has been constant use.

I really do not know what you guys are doing wrong I am finding that 50.1 battery life is really good using iPod right now because I
Want to see the stand by on iPhone
So far it's been 35 hours since a charge and had been in stand by or sleep mode and right now it shows 100%
If you show a drain in stand by you have something. Wrong 50.1 really does WORK

Im at 5h 24m usage and 2 days 0h for standby with 17% left. Is that good? That is with moderate usage. Texting, phone calls here and there, few siri, one minute of gaming really, and thats about it. Nothing serious...

getyourkicks said:
yours seem good...are u using ios 5.0.1? and does u always your 3g networks?

Yes I am using iOS 5.0.1 and another yes in I always use 3G networks. The only time I connect to wifi is once a week I will backup to iCloud.

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

One thing I have noticed though is when I open a forum app, doesn't matter if it's this one or one of the jeep forums I belong to my phone uses rapid battery usage then , other apps are ok

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

I really do not know what you guys are doing wrong I am finding that 50.1 battery life is really good using iPod right now because I
Want to see the stand by on iPhone
So far it's been 35 hours since a charge and had been in stand by or sleep mode and right now it shows 100%

No way you have 35 hours of standby with 100% battery!!! Show a screen shot i would love to see it!!! By the way if you have your phone in standby/sleep mode you will have battery drain anywhere between 1-3% an hour. The only way your getting those stats you must have your phone turned off or you plugged it in since your last full charge!

I really do not know what you guys are doing wrong I am finding that 50.1 battery life is really good using iPod right now because I <br>
Want to see the stand by on iPhone<br>
So far it's been 35 hours since a charge and had been in stand by or sleep mode and right now it shows 100%<br>
<br><br><br>No way you have 35 hours of standby with 100% battery!!! Show a screen shot i would love to see it!!! By the way if you have your phone in standby/sleep mode you will have battery drain anywhere between 1-3% an hour. The only way your getting those stats you must have your phone turned off or you plugged it in since your last full charge!

I dont know why this posted twice.

No way you have 35 hours of standby with 100% battery!!! Show a screen shot i would love to see it!!! By the way if you have your phone in standby/sleep mode you will have battery drain anywhere between 1-3% an hour. The only way your getting those stats you must have your phone turned off or you plugged it in since your last full charge!

yeah i agree with u, it seems impossible to achieve 35 hours on standby and still in 100%..
but maybe with some screenshot i would believe it..

Day 1 on the upgrade wasnt great but then it started leveling out. Its not as great as some peoples but Im happy as hell since ive never had a smartphone last this long with this much actual use.

450e140d-4190-bce7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone on Sprints "Slower than dial up" Network

Day 1 on the upgrade wasnt great but then it started leveling out. Its not as great as some peoples but Im happy as hell since ive never had a smartphone last this long with this much actual use.

450e140d-4190-bce7.jpg

do u have stats before upgrade to ios 5.0.1? i would like to make comparision before and after update to 5.0.1 because i think your battery usage is quite good..

do u have stats before upgrade to ios 5.0.1? i would like to make comparision before and after update to 5.0.1 because i think your battery usage is quite good..

I dont have a screen shot but the day before updating i got just under 6 hours of usage and 23 hours standby. At that point i was at 2% because i was gonna condition the battery. That was the highest i had hit at that point. It definitely went up for me after the update.