What's new

ios 5.0.1 update

To be honest, I don't believe you - 1% battery drop in over 10 hours??

Are you for real?!?

/

To be honest, I don't believe you - 1% battery drop in over 10 hours??

Are you for real?!?

/

To be honest, I really don't care if you believe me or not.
I posted a screen shot of what the phone was showing.

Yeah, are you for real?

I updated to 5.01 on 4s yesterday. I did not think I had a battery problem because my battery seemed the same as my 4.
I have seen at least a 20 percent increase in battery life with the update.

This is all too nuts. As PocoBear noted, best to wait it out until the dust settles. Some say it increases life, others that it decreases, others that it makes no difference. What's a sane person supposed to believe! Sounds like keeping my iOS version 4.1 is my better choice after all!

This is all too nuts. As PocoBear noted, best to wait it out until the dust settles. Some say it increases life, others that it decreases, others that it makes no difference. What's a sane person supposed to believe! Sounds like keeping my iOS version 4.1 is my better choice after all!
Agreed! I'm sticking w/ 4.3.1 until this sand storm calms. But really, I'm still new to the online iPhone discussion thing. Is it always this cut throat when Apple releases a big update... 3.x > 4.x > 5.x?!?

I updated my iPhone4 and my battery life is actually better!!!

after making this update i started having problems .. if i disconnect from the wifi it wont go back to 3g .
And sometimes even if im not connected to wifi the 3g connection drops and i have to restart the iphone4s
Hope for a new update soon

AATT said:
downgrade works for iphone 4s ? to 5.0.0
It is not possible to downgrade to 5.0. Apple changed the game on us w/ the release of iOS 5... to where SHSHs could not be saved & used to downgrade.

damn so ill stick with this problem till next update
3g aint working unless i restart my IPhone . wifi works just fine

I upgraded to the 5.01 Friday, let my battery run down to 10% then charged it. Sad to say I shouldn't have done the upgrade because my battery run down faster than before the upgrade..:(

There should be an update this week. Hold your horses guys

i Upgrade my iPhone 4S to 5.0.1 now the wifi will auto disconnect after about an hour of inactivity on the phone. The wifi signal is displayed there, with a strong connectivity, but it's just doesn't load any webpage, nothing. One way to get it to work is to forget the network and reconnect it again by entering the wifi network password. Except that, i do not really have any other issue with this latest iOS, my battery usage is still the same as before.

So here's mine after fully charged its down to 93% already by just surfing the web and listening to music at the same time for 36 mins. Damn! This phone sucks!

Attachments

• $image-292851185.jpg
    $image-292851185.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 403