What's new

ZAGG products

iJeff

Reaction score
Who uses Zagg on there iphone or other devices? I have used them since they have come out and would say that they are the best screen cover ever. I used the ATT and Verizon Hard covers before and they dont compair to Zagg at all. I have noticed that with the ATT and Verizon covers show more finger prints and have a oily look to them with finger prints and are harder to wipe clean. Anyone else have this problem? The other thing i like about Zagg is they have a no questions ask lide time warranty and to me thats money.

I have the zagg front and back shields with the apple bumper (had the phone since they first came out). They have been great on my iPhone 4 until about a month ago the back started pealing around the camera and about a week ago the opposite top corner is now pealing.

jbs06civicsi said:
Who uses Zagg on there iphone or other devices? I have used them since they have come out and would say that they are the best screen cover ever. I used the ATT and Verizon Hard covers before and they dont compair to Zagg at all. I have noticed that with the ATT and Verizon covers show more finger prints and have a oily look to them with finger prints and are harder to wipe clean. Anyone else have this problem? The other thing i like about Zagg is they have a no questions ask lide time warranty and to me thats money.

I use to have on my phone. Early in it's life it started to peel alongside the edges when I had my speck pixel hd case on it.

I have Zagg front and rear on my iPhone 4. I had a full coverage on my 3GS but I could not use any other case but a silicone rubber so I had it removed and got my money back.

I am pleased with my iPhone 4 with the Zagg treatment. I wish I could use my Griffin Survivor Case with the Zagg - I get water marks.

Has anyone used the Monster iClean Electronic Display cleaner on your Zagg?

bc