What's new

Zagg Invisible Shield

Matth3w

Reaction score
I put one of these on my iPod Touch just now and while there are no bubbles, the shield appears to be...ripple-like...does that make sense? Does this go away after awhile? I was thinking of getting the same thing for my iPhone, but not sure I want that ripple effect...

Yakuzagang5

Reaction score
thats why i bought a 6 pack of screen protectors off ebay for $2 lol even if i replace them every month, it will take a looooooong time till ive payed more than 1 zagg shield lol

Jibril

Reaction score
I have the same ripple effect. Hope it goes away! Got any tips? I remember just rubbing over the bubbles on my iTouch but its not working for the ripples :(

OP
Matth3w

Matth3w

Reaction score
It's not bubbles and no it doesn't go away

Jibril

Reaction score
Should I get a new type of protective screen then? If yes, what is the best out there?

OP
Matth3w

Matth3w

Reaction score
Should I get a new type of protective screen then? If yes, what is the best out there?
I don't think so, you already bought it. Honestly, I got used to it and it's not an issue...I don't notice it and it doesn't appear to affect the screen quality at all.

mwhartman

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I had one on my iPhone 3G. My first attempt to install was not the best. I contacted the company and they sent me a second bottle of solution. I removed the shield and reapplied using the entire bottle of solution. Much better results.

Mike

Most reactions

Latest posts